11472What to do after having parser and lexer?

  • srandm
    Apr 1, 2004
      Ok, I am a complete newbie with antlr. I tried the
      examples/tutorials for writing a simple lexer/parser (most of them
      for expression evaluation). I now want to parse SQL SELECT
      statement. I looked at the sample file and have no clue how to
      continue with it. What I want is to parse the statement and be able
      to grab the tokens from the statement. For example,

      select * from tablename

      I want something like getSelectedColumns() or getTable(). How can I
      do that?
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic