retired divorced redhead seeking some fun

(74)
  • Agnola
    Dec 24, 2008 Expand Messages
      I'm a divorced 50 something lady. I'm recently divorced and looking to make the most the rest of my life. I would like to develop a casual relationship with a man, which could lead to something else but to be honest I'd like to keep things no strings attached unless I meet someone really great.

      I've got some photos and a webcam here

      http://anonyhost.info/divorcedteacher/

      Would love to meet some single men to chat with. If you're married that's ok as well. Thanks