hello

  • blue_million_miles
    Message 1 of 187 , Mar 10, 2000
      Hi, I'm a vegan and would be willing to debate.
      Feel free to direct any questions you have to me..
      Send me death threats and what not, if you will.
      Actually, this is most likely not the best place for me to
      make anyone more open-minded, but who cares. So, why
      are all of you opposed to veganism? What is your
      justification for hurting and killing animals? Please explain
      your logic to me. Thank you.
    • c_a_r_n_i_v_e_g_a_n
      Message 187 of 187 , Nov 7, 2001
        I like stirring... how may I help?