Re: I still love fur

  • pastelprincess2000
    Message 1 of 187 , Sep 4, 1999
      Your post shows a lot of ignorance when it comes
      to the vegan diet. All the iron a human needs can be
      found in whole grain and enriched breads, nuts and
      sunflower seeds, dried fruits, chickpeas, pinto beans, and
      spinach. Not only does a salad always "cut it", but it has
      been proved by scientists that the design of the human
      digestive system shows that we are not meant to be a
      carnivorous species.
    • c_a_r_n_i_v_e_g_a_n
      Message 187 of 187 , Nov 7, 2001
        I like stirring... how may I help?