Vegetarian/Vegan Doctors/Therapists

  • sometimesimcold
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2004
      Hi

      I am going to set up a database with vegan/vegetarian doctors,
      therapists, psychiatrists, etc. etc from all over.

      If you are a vegetarian or vegan and are a medical professional or are
      a therapist of any kind, please, please send me an email personally
      (not to the list) and give me some information about your practice so
      I can put it into the database.

      I just need basic information such as your business phone number,
      location, web address and what your profession is. If there is
      anything else you would like to be listed, please let me know.

      I am going to really try to get a lot of people into this database. I
      am also going to spend a lot of time trying to promote this to other
      vegetarians/vegans because I think this is something we all have been
      interested in at some point.

      Maybe someday I'll start a list with all kinds of veggie professionals
      from mechanics to dog groomers :).

      Anyway, please email with your information if you are any type of
      doctor/therapist or if you know of any practicing veggies.

      Thank you so much.