Offer

  • milksplat
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2003
      So, if anyone really is interested in having a civil, logical
      discussion, I am all for it. Please let me know if you are
      interested, as I will try to check in from time to time.

      Thanks.

      milk
    • ru4ryla
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2003
        --- In antiveganposse@yahoogroups.com, milksplat <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > So, if anyone really is interested in having a civil, logical
        > discussion, I am all for it. Please let me know if you are
        > interested, as I will try to check in from time to time.
        >
        > Thanks.
        >
        > milk
        How 'bout that marln manson, eh? Why not an absurd discussion?
        In the Vegan Utopia what would be the penalty for Animal murder?
        Would a rat that bites a baby get probation? Do you know what these
        questions are in referance to? Your welcome.