anti-vegan argument

  • Deirdre <bbd230@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 10, 2003
      i'm looking for a good, intelligent ANTI-vegan argument so i have
      something better to say than "me like meat". anyone? anyone?
    • xloveinveinx
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 15, 2003
        There is no such thing as an intelligent anti-vegan argument. It
        would be like trying to convince people the world is flat. Maybe
        you'll find a few morons to believe you, but it's just stupid and
        illogical. Veganism is the future.
      • dp king
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 16, 2003
          --- xloveinveinx <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
          > There is no such thing as an intelligent anti-vegan
          > argument. It
          > would be like trying to convince people the world is
          > flat. Maybe
          > you'll find a few morons to believe you, but it's
          > just stupid and
          > illogical. Veganism is the future.

          you realize of course that by demanding that people
          believe you with out the ability to object undermines
          your ethos, or are you 13?

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 16, 2003
            --- "Deirdre <bbd230@...>" <bbd230@...>
            wrote:
            > i'm looking for a good, intelligent ANTI-vegan
            > argument so i have
            > something better to say than "me like meat".
            > anyone? anyone?

            try me like you meat

            http://shopping.yahoo.com
          • xloveinveinx
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 17, 2003
              Was I denying anyone's ABILITY to object? I don't believe so. Feel
              free to object, my verbally confused friend. And feel free to tone
              down the pretentiousness as well.
            • c son
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 19, 2003
                --- xloveinveinx <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
                > Was I denying anyone's ABILITY to object? I don't
                > believe so. Feel
                > free to object, my verbally confused friend. And
                > feel free to tone
                > down the pretentiousness as well.

                you are thirteen, aren't you?

                http://shopping.yahoo.com
              • milksplat
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 25 6:55 PM
                  --- In antiveganposse@yahoogroups.com, "Deirdre <bbd230@y...>"
                  <bbd230@y...> wrote:
                  > i'm looking for a good, intelligent ANTI-vegan argument so i have
                  > something better to say than "me like meat". anyone? anyone?

                  Deirdre,

                  Are you still checking in on this group? I believe I can provide
                  you with an intelligent (whatever that means) anti-vegan argument if
                  you are still interested.

                  If not, is anyone else still reading?

                  milk
                • c son
                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 26 6:55 PM
                    -The question is do you need to address the arguments
                    of those who would control what people eat? one woman
                    told me the planet was angry at us for eating meat, I
                    asked her when had the planet noticed we were eating
                    meat, most vegans are white and believe there are too
                    many brown people on the planet, do you have a good
                    argument concerning xemu? that I'd like to hear :)

                    http://platinum.yahoo.com