MSN Anarchist Vegan

  • indypendypuss
    Message 1 of 187 , Sep 11, 2001
      Hi Posse,<br><br>The guy who manages the above
      group, called nameless !! has banned me four times for
      saying things which he dis-agrees with. He is a real
      control freak.<br><br>It turns out his potential anarchy
      is due to a property dispute and not veganism which
      also makes him a hypocrite.<br><br>Would anyone care
      for some fun by stirring him up a little more
    • c_a_r_n_i_v_e_g_a_n
      Message 187 of 187 , Nov 7, 2001
        I like stirring... how may I help?