something interesting

  • triggerhappypromqueen
    Message 1 of 187 , May 31 12:59 PM
      my aunt, who has been a nurse for 15 years said
      that its a fact that women who are in their menstrual
      cycle (not just at that time of the month) that don't
      eat meat are actually doing themselves more harm than
      good and risk developing anemia due to lack of iron
      which they would normally get from red meat? so next
      time a pre-menopausal female vegan tries to preach at
      you just tell her that little bit of information.
    • c_a_r_n_i_v_e_g_a_n
      Message 187 of 187 , Nov 7, 2001
        I like stirring... how may I help?