Hi

  • pastelprincess2000
    Message 1 of 187 , Aug 6, 1999
      Hi. I'm 14 years old and have been vegan for 4
      years. But wait, don't start freaking out because I'm
      not gonna preach to you. I understand how annoying it
      must be to have someone telling you all about
      slaughter houses while you're trying to enjoy your
      hamburger. But I just wanted to let you know that not all of
      us vegans are completely fascist like that. This is
      just the way I live my life and what is right for me,
      and I don't care how others choose to live theirs.
    • c_a_r_n_i_v_e_g_a_n
      Message 187 of 187 , Nov 7, 2001
        I like stirring... how may I help?