Re: Now, my dearest Sir Loin. . .

  • MilkSplat
    Message 1 of 187 , Jun 1, 2000
      Slow down for a second and let me get this
      straight. You like meat? If you just had worked in a
      comment about liking or eating meat before, I wouldn't
      have been so confused. Don't hold back next time. If
      you can think of such reflective, thoughtful comments
      to make about eating meat, by all means, make them
      with all due haste.<br><br>You are right about the
      dildo comment. It definitely lacked the comedic timing
      and sophistication on your witty quip about my
      fascination with Jim. J.<br><br>Honestly, though, are you
      really trying to tell me he doesn't have a way with
      finding the "J"-spot in your ass? When he isn't banging
      his shit against your IUD, that is. But I'm sure
      O-BAM's massive member has wedged it far enough up there
      that it shouldn't be a problem.<br><br>Sometimes, just
      for fun, do you fuck O-BAM's urethra? Or call him
      "O-BAM the Impaler"?<br><br>Thank you for pointing out
      my posts were �intellectual fluff.� Thank you even
      more for supporting your opinion with well-documented
      facts (you eat meat) and logic (so it is cool). You
      really are a fucking soup-sandwich,
      my implication he was a bad speller. Now it is you
      handling with pure grace the idea that vegans are
      suggesting intellectual superiority by choosing not to eat
      meat. How do you do it? Do you have any weaknesses? I
      can�t count the times that I�ve read �I�m a vegan, so
      I�m smarter than you� in these pages, so it is
      understandable that you feel the need to refute that idea every
      time you touch your keyboard. It is just so hard to
      get a read on how you feel about yourself. You are
      truly the riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an
      enigma of which Churchill spoke.
    • c_a_r_n_i_v_e_g_a_n
      Message 187 of 187 , Nov 7, 2001
        I like stirring... how may I help?