Re: i was vegan

  • resistench
    Message 1 of 25 , Dec 5, 2002
      --- In antiveganalliance@y..., servinghimforever wrote:
      > but i got quite ill, im back to being vegetarian again, tho' i
      prefer being vegan...

      Nice effort, it might take awhile, but i can assure you, a vegan
      diet is a better effort to being healthy, switching back to
      vegetarian isn't making you healthier, i am guessing you relyed on a
      dairy heavy diet, the fats and artery clogging properties in dairy,
      are way worse than meat, so in a sense, a dairy heavy vegetarian
      diet is worse than a meat heavy diet. I can reccomend eating more
      grains, more vegetables, find lentil soup, get soy based products
      and make stir frys, while broadening your diet, try and stay away
      from dairy, if you get the craving, make or buy some tofu ice cream,
      sound nasty, It's actually really good, especially tofutti brands, i
      have a recipe too, you can buy soy based cheese, which doesnt have
      the exact taste of cheese,do some research, you can easily exclude
      dairy from your diet, youv'e already gotten rid of the meat, if you
      want email me at democricide@... or message me on AOL at
      SilenceIsFeedom. I can help you get a good idea of starting a
      healthy vegan diet.
      -peace
    • ru4ryla <ru4ryla@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 25 , Jan 10, 2003
        hello fellow citizens. I too hate the vegans animal hugging faggots.
        I trap fur and raise bird sfor cockfighting so Ive done battl with
        them for a long time. I used to raise pitbulls to fight too but hte
        blacks are taking overt hat sport and i want nothing to do with them.

        Anyway, i look forward to talking about vegans.
      • fishcannotscream
        Message 3 of 25 , Aug 8, 2003
          it is interesting that someone could make the
          remark 'dirty hippie vegans' since the filthiest
          thing you can do on earth is eat a rotting cadaver

          making you a mobile cemetery for dead innocent animals

          give you the stench of butyric acid
        • d kang
          Message 4 of 25 , Aug 8, 2003
            --- fishcannotscream <akrophile@...> wrote:
            > it is interesting that someone could make the
            > remark 'dirty hippie vegans' since the filthiest
            > thing you can do on earth is eat a rotting cadaver
            >
            > making you a mobile cemetery for dead innocent
            > animals
            >
            > give you the stench of butyric acid

            You think you are better than all the other animals?
            what about shemales? they eat meat naturaly don't
            they/ or am I kidding?

            http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com