Re: hello

  • BlueEyedPleco
    Message 1 of 25 , Oct 13, 2000
      I came for the same reason.<br>I'm near vegan
      myself.<br>I wonder how it is acceptable to torture animals
      and throw away our future for the sake of something
      as trival as hamburgers.<br>The sacrfices to produce
      meat seem to be very great compared to the benifits.
    • noodlegerl
      Message 2 of 25 , Nov 23, 2000
        hey there. i am not a vegan myself, but my
        boyfriend is and many of my friends are as well. i have had
        some annoying experiences with preachy vegans that
        totally turned me off to veganism/vegetarianism. another
        thing that turned me off at first was that some
        vegans/vegetarians get all defensive when someone attacks their
        lifestyle, which is understandable (most people are pretty
        defensive about their way of life, myself included) but it
        never helps to get mad at people because of this. it
        just turns them off even more! how are you helping
        animals by angering meat eaters into wanting to eat more
        meat? i used to be exactly like that; preachy vegans
        just made me want to eat pound after pound of dairy
        and meat! the deader, the better... (this is getting
        a little long winded, so i'll try to wrap it up)
        basically, after having more exposure to non-preachy, "nice"
        vegans (like my boyfriend) , i became TONS more open to
        the idea of becoming vegan myself. and now i'm a
        vegetarian. so there you have it. if you read this whole
        thing, then thanks for the patience. if not, i don't
        blame you one bit!
      • BlueEyedPleco
        Message 3 of 25 , Nov 23, 2000
          *nods*<br><br>I remember someone got really mad
          at me because I had some chocolate candy that might
          have milk products in it..Yes that's right they got
          mad at me BEFORE they even knew.<br><br>The history
          of that candy bar happened to be that is was free
          from somewhere and I had it in my pocket in case my
          blood sugar got too low...I was voluteering and
          couldn't just quit to eat when I wanted to.<br><br>Don't
          be too hard on them but gently let them know that
          they are turning people off vegetarinism or vegaism.
        • servinghimforever
          Message 4 of 25 , Dec 10, 2000
            but i got quite ill, im back to being vegetarian again, tho' i prefer being vegan...
          • indypendypuss
            Message 5 of 25 , Sep 11, 2001
              Hi Alliance,<br><br>The guy who manages the above
              group, called nameless !! has banned me four times for
              saying things which he dis-agrees with. He is a real
              control freak.<br><br>It turns out his potential anarchy
              is due to a property dispute and not veganism which
              also makes him a hypocrite.<br><br>Would anyone care
              for some fun by stirring him up a little more
            • van088
              Message 6 of 25 , May 27, 2002
                I'm sure that most vegans are well aware that, by being preachy, they
                usually turn people off to veganism. But of course I've done it
                before... and I'm sure most other vegans have, too. Like you said,
                people get very defensive of their lifestyles. I think it's even
                more extreme in the case of vegans. Consider how you would feel if
                you held this very firm belief that animals are of equal worth to
                humans, and therefore, when people ate meat, it was as if they were
                killing people. When people truly feel that way, they do get a
                little desperate. I think sometimes vegans are just so anxious to
                try to get people to understand the way they see things, to save
                lives, that they can get a little preachy because of their
                frustration when most people don't understand that.
              • mississippilove2001
                Message 7 of 25 , Oct 3, 2002
                  --- In antiveganalliance@y..., blue_million_miles wrote:
                  > Hi I'm a 15-year-old South Dakota vegan. I would
                  > be willing to debate. I am curious as to what in the
                  > world would lead a person to believe that it is morally
                  > acceptable to mass produce other species only to kill them
                  > by the billions. And every single one of them has
                  > the capability to feel pain. Humans are the only
                  > animals to assume ownership of the lives of entire
                  > species, and humans are also very healthy without eating
                  > any animal. How is it justified?
                  no one has to justify themselves to you.ml
                • mississippilove2001
                  Message 8 of 25 , Oct 3, 2002
                    --- In antiveganalliance@y..., BlueEyedPleco wrote:
                    > I came for the same reason.<br>I'm near vegan
                    > myself.<br>I wonder how it is acceptable to torture animals
                    > and throw away our future for the sake of something
                    > as trival as hamburgers.<br>The sacrfices to produce
                    > meat seem to be very great compared to the benifits.
                    You are free to make your own conclusions, but be aware, they are just
                    that.ml
                  • mississippilove2001
                    Message 9 of 25 , Oct 3, 2002
                      --- In antiveganalliance@y..., van088 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                      > I'm sure that most vegans are well aware that, by being preachy,
                      they
                      > usually turn people off to veganism. But of course I've done it
                      > before... and I'm sure most other vegans have, too. Like you said,
                      > people get very defensive of their lifestyles. I think it's even
                      > more extreme in the case of vegans. Consider how you would feel if
                      > you held this very firm belief that animals are of equal worth to
                      > humans, and therefore, when people ate meat, it was as if they were
                      > killing people. When people truly feel that way, they do get a
                      > little desperate. I think sometimes vegans are just so anxious to
                      > try to get people to understand the way they see things, to save
                      > lives, that they can get a little preachy because of their
                      > frustration when most people don't understand that.
                      well, but... all us animals on the earth eat each other, and none of
                      the other animals are mad at the meat apes...the vegan cult has
                      nothing to do with eating, you novices think it does because that is
                      the lure devised to cull the truely violent among you from the rest.
                      this is really an old cult, the cult of kali, more on this later,...
                      but if you are not mad at mama beaver for making a dam, why be mad at
                      mama meat ape for feeding her young the things that she knows will
                      make them the biggest and strongest.ml
                    • resistench
                      Message 10 of 25 , Oct 6, 2002
                        For all the statements you've made, it still seems like your
                        ignorant to what is considered "natural", slaughterhouses don't grow
                        naturally, and humans don't necassarily rely on meat, unlike
                        carnivores significantly designed to have an avid meat diet, they're
                        intestines run straight, as to a humans intestines, which are folded
                        and made for a slower digestive process, hence, designed for a diet
                        which aims at fruits, veggies, etc. meat also contributes to colon
                        cancer, high blood pressure and the already dominant obesity, if you
                        went and studied it a little more, you'd notice it is extremely
                        healthier, and promotes longer life, as well as conserving others,i'm
                        vegan, and probably in a healthier state than most meat eaters, also
                        meat literally rots in your gut, for up to a week, i don't preach, i
                        inform people who are interestd, and aim my views through print,
                        veganism can be a status symbol like shitloads of other things, the
                        overall thing here is, i'm saving lives, and increase my healthspan.
                        i don't condemn other peoples choices, i think any living thing has
                        the right to live, when something is born, it shouldn't have to live
                        in a planned death, just like you would want to experience life.
                      • mississippilove2001
                        Message 11 of 25 , Oct 6, 2002
                          --- In antiveganalliance@y..., resistench <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                          > (Lie number one:For all the statements you've made, it still seems
                          like your ignorant to what is considered "natural", slaughterhouses
                          don't grow naturally,) ( Slaughter houses are just as natural as
                          beaver's dams.)
                          (Lie number two: and humans don't necassarily rely on meat,) (All
                          humans have relied on meat, and the more meat the bigger and stronger
                          the human )
                          (Lie number Three: unlike carnivores) (Carnivore is the scientific
                          designation for particular kinds of animals, many animals that do not
                          fall into the carnivore category eat as much maet as they possibly
                          can.)
                          (Lie number four:significantly designed to have an avid meat
                          diet,)(Designed by whom?) they're intestines run straight, as to a
                          humans intestines, which are folded and made for a slower digestive
                          process, hence, designed for a diet which aims at fruits, veggies,
                          etc.(Animals are not designed, any animal with any type of intestine
                          can eat whatever it wants, and pigs, dogs, monkeys and yes even
                          squirrels can and do eat meat and occasionaly, each other.
                          meat also contributes to colon cancer, high blood pressure and the
                          already dominant obesity, (I take it you consider these things bad
                          somehow.)
                          (if you went and studied it a little more,)(So you think people who
                          disagree with you have studied less? Do you think everyone who
                          disagrees with you on anything is less intelligent or less studied
                          than you?) (Lie number five:you'd notice it is extremely healthier,
                          and promotes longer life, as well as conserving others,)It is not
                          healthier! We only need to look at the enforced veganism of the cults
                          to see malnourised childern, and obese vegatarians is almost a
                          stereotype. Well, which is it? are you a vegan for your moral reasons
                          or because it is healthier?
                          i'm vegan, and probably in a healthier state than most meat eaters,
                          also meat literally rots in your gut, for up to a week,(here you've
                          determined that meat "rotting" in the gut is somehow bad
                          i don't preach, i inform people who are interestd, and aim my views
                          through print, veganism can be a status symbol like shitloads of other
                          things, the overall thing here is, i'm saving lives, and increase my
                          healthspan.(Why are you afraid to die?)
                          > i don't condemn other peoples choices, i think any living thing has
                          > the right to live, when something is born, it shouldn't have to live
                          > in a planned death,(Everything that lives dies) just like you would
                          want to experience life. (The wind and the rain, and the forests and
                          the beasts, are not mad at you, live your life, peace, Vegan.)
                        • resistench
                          Message 12 of 25 , Oct 6, 2002
                            since your blatantly calling me a liar, and my statements wheres
                            somehow lies, i will go into more descriptive examples.
                            The most important dietary changes to make in protecting arteries
                            from atherosclerosis include avoiding sources of saturated fat, such
                            as meat and dairy products. A decrease in atherosclerosis resulting
                            from a pure vegetarian diet (no meat, poultry, dairy or eggs),
                            combined with exercise and stress reduction, has been proven by
                            medical research. So-called "Mediterranean" diets (high in beans and
                            peas, fish, fruit, vegetables, bread, and cereals; and low in meat,
                            dairy fat, and eggs) have also had remarkable effects in reducing
                            the risk of dying from heart disease.
                            Cancer? From Meat, indeed.
                            Most, but not all, studies show meat-eaters have a high risk of
                            colon and breast cancers. In some colon-cancer studies, the
                            association has been limited to consumption of sausage or other
                            processed meats.

                            The association between cancer and consumption of meat depends in
                            part on how well the meat is cooked. Well-done meat contains more
                            carcinogenic material than does lightly cooked meat. Recent evidence
                            from preliminary studies shows that people who eat well-done, fried,
                            or heavily browned meat have a high risk of colon and breast cancers.

                            However, not every report has found that exposure to carcinogens
                            found in well-done meat leads to an increased risk of cancer. Some
                            studies may have failed to find this link because they did not
                            consider the effect of genetics. Susceptibility to the colon cancer-
                            causing effects of well-cooked meat appears to be genetically
                            determined. Genetics may also determine whether eating well-done
                            meat increases the risk of breast cancer. As with colon cancer,
                            genetic testing to determine which consumers of well-done meat are
                            at high risk of breast cancer is rarely done except in research
                            trials.

                            Meat contains high amounts of arachidonic acid. Some by-products of
                            arachidonic acid have promoted prostate cancer in animals.
                            Preliminary reports have suggested that frequently eating well-done
                            steak or cured meats may also increase the risk of prostate cancer
                            in men, although the association between prostate cancer and other
                            meats has not been consistently reported.

                            Consumption of fried and well-done red meat was associated with an
                            elevated risk of lung cancer in one report. Consumption of red meat
                            in general, as well as fried meat, correlated with a high risk of
                            lung cancer in another study. People who cook with fat taken from
                            meat (such as bacon fat and lard) may also be at high risk of lung
                            cancer, according to preliminary research.

                            In one report, high consumption of hot dogs was associated with an
                            almost tenfold increase in the risk of childhood leukemia when
                            compared with low consumption. In another report, maternal
                            consumption of hot dogs and childhood consumption of hamburgers or
                            hot dogs at least once per week were associated with a doubling of
                            the risk of cancers in children. A review of nine studies found an
                            association between consumption by pregnant women of cured meat and
                            the risk of brain cancer in their offspring. These associations do
                            not yet constitute proof that eating hot dogs or hamburgers causes
                            cancer in children, and evidence linking cured meat consumption to
                            childhood cancers remains somewhat inconsistent.

                            In the debate over whether dietary fat increases breast cancer
                            risks, only one fact is indisputable: women in countries that
                            consume high amounts of meat and dairy fat have a high risk of
                            breast cancer, while women in countries that mostly consume rice,
                            soy, vegetables and fish (instead of meat and dairy fat) have a low
                            risk of breast cancer.

                            Cardiovascular Disease

                            A diet high in fish appears protective against heart disease, while
                            a high intake of saturated fat (found in meat) may contribute to
                            heart disease. A large study of male healthcare professionals found
                            that those men eating mostly a "prudent" diet (high in fruits,
                            vegetables, legumes, whole grains, fish, and poultry) had a 30
                            percent lower risk of heart attacks compared to men who ate the
                            fewest foods in the "prudent" category. In contrast, men who ate the
                            highest percentage of their foods from the "typical American diet"
                            category (high in red meat, processed meat, refined grains, sweets,
                            and desserts) had a 64 percent increased risk of heart attack,
                            compared to men who ate the fewest foods in that category.

                            Crohn's Disease

                            As with many other health conditions, it may be beneficial for
                            persons with this condition to eat less meat and dairy fat and more
                            fruits and vegetables.

                            Diabetes

                            Vegetarians have been reported to have a low risk of type 2
                            diabetes. When people with diabetic nerve damage switch to a vegan
                            diet (no meat, dairy, or eggs), improvements have been reported
                            after several days. In one trial, pain completely disappeared in 17
                            of 21 people. Fats from meat also cause heart disease, the leading
                            killer of people with diabetes. Vegetarians eat less protein than do
                            meat eaters. Reducing protein intake has lowered kidney damage
                            caused by diabetes, and may also improve glucose tolerance. Diets
                            high in fat, especially saturated fat, worsen glucose tolerance and
                            increase the risk of type 2 diabetes. Worldwide, children whose
                            energy comes primarily from a diet high in dairy (or meat) products
                            have a significantly higher chance of developing type 1 diabetes
                            than do children whose energy comes primarily from a diet high in
                            vegetable sources.

                            Diverticular Disease

                            One study of food intake revealed a 50 percent increase in incidence
                            of diverticular disease in persons eating a diet high in meat and
                            low in vegetables relative to those eating a high-vegetable and low-
                            meat diet.

                            Fibrocystic Breast Disease (FBD)

                            Fibrocystic disease has been linked to estrogen imbalance in the
                            body. When women with fibrocystic disease eat a low-fat diet, their
                            estrogen levels decrease. After three to six months, the pain and
                            lumpiness of FBD also decreases, according to some research. The
                            link between fat and FBD symptoms appears to be most strongly
                            related to saturated fat, which is high in meat.

                            Gallstones

                            In some trials, vegetarians had only half the risk of developing
                            gallstones compared with meat eaters. Vegetarians often eat fewer
                            calories and less cholesterol. They also tend to weigh less than
                            meat eaters. All of these differences may reduce gallstone incidence.

                            Gout

                            Restricting purine intake can reduce the risk of a gout attack in
                            people susceptible to gout. Foods high in purines include protein-
                            rich foods, such as sweetbreads, liver, and other organ meats, and
                            red meat.

                            Halitosis

                            Access by oral bacteria to sulfur-containing amino acids enhances
                            the production of the sulfur gases partially responsible for bad
                            breath. Cleaning the mouth after eating sulfur-rich food, including
                            meat, may help remove the food for these bacteria.

                            Heart Attack

                            Dietary fat consumption increases heart attack risk. The Nurses'
                            Health Study found that eating foods high in saturated fats (meat
                            and dairy fat) was directly associated with more nonfatal heart
                            attacks and deaths from coronary heart disease than eating lower
                            amounts of these foods. Other studies report a direct association
                            between frequent consumption of meat and butter and heart attacks.
                            Making positive dietary changes immediately following a heart attack
                            is likely to decrease one's chance of having a second heart attack.
                            In one study, people began eating more vegetables and fruits, and
                            substituted fish, nuts, and legumes for meat and eggs 24 to 48 hours
                            after a heart attack. Six weeks later, the diet group had
                            significantly fewer fatal and nonfatal heart attacks than a similar
                            group who did not make these dietary changes. Many doctors tell
                            people trying to reduce their risk of heart disease to avoid all
                            meat and dairy fat. Fish is often suggested instead of meat. People
                            eating a "Mediterranean" diet (high in beans and peas, fish, fruit,
                            vegetables, bread, and cereals; and low in meat, dairy fat, and
                            eggs) for two years had a remarkable 70 percent reduced risk of
                            dying from heart disease compared with people not eating the diet.
                            Similar results were also confirmed after almost four years.

                            High Cholesterol

                            Significant amounts of saturated fat are found in beef, pork, and
                            veal. Avoiding these foods reduces cholesterol levels and has even
                            been reported to reverse existing heart disease. Vegetarians have
                            lower cholesterol and less heart disease than meat eaters, in part
                            because they avoid animal fat. Vegans (people who eat no meat,
                            dairy, or eggs) have the lowest cholesterol levels, and switching
                            from a standard diet to a vegan diet has been reported to reverse
                            heart disease.

                            High Homocysteine

                            People with high-homocysteine levels are typically advised to reduce
                            their consumption of meat and saturated fat, because these dietary
                            changes lower the risk of heart disease. Since homocysteine is
                            produced from the amino acid methionine, intake of large amounts of
                            methionine increases homocysteine levels. Foods high in methionine
                            that have also been linked with an increased risk of heart disease
                            include meat and eggs. The extent to which consumption of these
                            foods affects the risk of heart disease as a result of their
                            methionine content remains unknown.

                            High Triglycerides

                            People with high triglycerides are typically advised to reduce their
                            weight and limit the consumption of meat and saturated fats. Many
                            doctors recommend a diet low in saturated fat (meaning avoidance of
                            red meat and all dairy except nonfat dairy) to reduce triglycerides
                            and the risk of heart disease.

                            Hives

                            Allergy to foods and food additives is a common cause of hives,
                            especially in chronic cases. Cured meat is among the foods most
                            commonly reported as a trigger for hives.

                            Intermittent Claudication

                            Important dietary changes for preventing atherosclerosis (and,
                            consequently, intermittent claudication) include avoiding meat and
                            dairy fat, increasing fiber, and possibly avoiding foods containing
                            trans fatty acids.

                            Iron Deficiency

                            The most absorbable form of iron, called "heme" iron, is found in
                            meat, poultry, and fish.

                            Kidney Stones

                            Increased levels of urinary calcium also increase the risk of stone
                            formation. Consumption of animal protein from meat, dairy, poultry,
                            or fish increases urinary calcium.

                            Morning Sickness

                            In a Harvard study, women with a high intake of saturated fat (found
                            mainly in meat and dairy) during the year prior to pregnancy had a
                            much higher risk of severe morning sickness than did women eating
                            less saturated fat.

                            Osteoarthritis (OA)

                            From the 1950s through the 1970s, Dr. Max Warmbrand used a diet free
                            of meat, poultry, dairy, chemicals, sugar, eggs, and processed foods
                            for people with rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and OA, claiming
                            significant anecdotal success. He reported that clinical results
                            took at least six months to develop. The Warmbrand diet has never
                            been properly tested in clinical research. Moreover, although the
                            diet is healthful and should reduce the risk of being diagnosed with
                            many other diseases, it is difficult for most people to follow. This
                            difficulty, plus the lack of published research, leads many doctors
                            who are aware of the Warmbrand diet to use it only if other
                            approaches have failed.

                            Parasites

                            Undercooked meat and poultry can contain parasites.

                            Phenylketonuria (PKU)

                            A PKU diet is one that is low in protein, providing no more than the
                            minimum amount of phenylalanine needed by the body. All high-protein
                            foods, such as meats and poultry, are usually eliminated.

                            Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)

                            Several studies suggest that diets low in fat may help to reduce
                            symptoms of PMS. Many doctors recommend diets very low in meat and
                            dairy fat and high in fruit, vegetables, and whole grains for women
                            with PMS.

                            Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)

                            From the 1950s through the 1970s, Max Warmbrand, a naturopathic
                            doctor, used a very low-fat diet to treat people with RA. He
                            recommended a diet free of meat, dairy, chemicals, sugar, eggs, and
                            processed foods. See Osteoarthritis (above).

                            Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)

                            An isolated case of someone with SLE improving significantly after
                            the introduction of a vegetarian diet has been reported. In Japan,
                            women who frequently ate fatty meats, such as beef and pork, were
                            reported to be at higher risk for SLE compared with women eating
                            little of these foods. Consuming fewer calories, less fat, and foods
                            low in phenylalanine and tyrosine (prevalent in high-protein foods
                            such as meat and dairy) might be helpful, according to animal and
                            preliminary human studies.

                            Weight Loss

                            For weight loss, foods with a high proportion of calories from fat
                            should be eliminated from the diet, or consumed only in limited
                            amounts; these include red meat, poultry skins, and dark poultry
                            meat.

                            Wilson's Disease

                            Most foods contain at least some copper, so it is not possible to
                            avoid the metal completely. Foods high in copper, such as organ
                            meats, should be eliminated from the diet.

                            You say slaughterhouses are natural, they are obvously not something
                            that was grown, or produced by the ecosystem, besides playing a
                            factor in destroying it, the majority of animals raised for
                            slaughter are not naturally concieved, artificial insemination is
                            widely used in almost all aspects of the meat market, they are
                            convienently caged with barely enough room to stand or turn, this is
                            also not natural event, when an animal is restrained from making
                            it's own decisions, it's ultimately not playing a "natural" role on
                            earth, when you commented earlier on many other animals eating meat,
                            it is carried out in a natural order, they do not inseminate, and
                            raise they're food, they find it and eat it, are you going to tell
                            me you hunt your prey and consume it naturally?. no you buy it
                            convienently wrapped at the supermarket, The fact humans may be the
                            only species to continue to drink milk after being weaned is simply
                            a matter of access. In other species the female must wean last
                            birthing cycle off-spring so she has milk for the new one(s). It's a
                            matter of gluttony. I will follow up ont he human bodies reccomended
                            meat consumption (which is 0), i will supply you publication if you
                            still think i am full of "lies", think before you condemn.
                          • mississippilove2001
                            Message 13 of 25 , Oct 8, 2002
                              --- In antiveganalliance@y..., rootsid wrote:
                              > This is a link to People Eating Tasty Animals<br>www.mtd.com/tasty/
                              This is funny and worth a look see.
                            • rezistench
                              Message 14 of 25 , Nov 25, 2002
                                -Welcome to PETA, the original animal rights organisation. We believe
                                that
                                animals were placed on this Earth for the express
                                purpose of humankind to
                                exploit, to breed, to consume and to harvest their
                                products. We believe that no
                                animal has "rights", and all anthropomorphism is
                                caused by bleeding-heart veggie
                                nutcases whose lack of animal protein has blunted
                                their brains. Put on a leather
                                jacket and wool scarf and shut up! We believe that the
                                future of global health
                                and disease prevention lies in animal testing and
                                experimentation. It is a sign of
                                the highest humanity if animals have to die in order
                                to save future untold billions
                                of humans. At PETA, we believe that humankind is the
                                highest life form. Join
                                this forum and laugh with us as we make fun of these
                                sorrowful, pathetic and
                                lonely animal-rights losers. (People for the Ethical
                                Treatment of Animals)
                              • snagevetsizer
                                Message 15 of 25 , Nov 27, 2002
                                  --- In antiveganalliance@y..., "rezistench" <rezistench@y...> wrote:
                                  > -Welcome to PETA, the original animal rights organisation. We
                                  believe
                                  > that
                                  > animals were placed on this Earth for the express
                                  > purpose of humankind to
                                  > exploit, to breed, to consume and to harvest their
                                  > products. We believe that no
                                  > animal has "rights", and all anthropomorphism is
                                  > caused by bleeding-heart veggie
                                  > nutcases whose lack of animal protein has blunted
                                  > their brains. Put on a leather
                                  > jacket and wool scarf and shut up! We believe that
                                  the
                                  > future of global health
                                  > and disease prevention lies in animal testing and
                                  > experimentation. It is a sign of
                                  > the highest humanity if animals have to die in order
                                  > to save future untold billions
                                  > of humans. At PETA, we believe that humankind is the
                                  > highest life form. Join
                                  > this forum and laugh with us as we make fun of these
                                  > sorrowful, pathetic and
                                  > lonely animal-rights losers. (People for the Ethical
                                  > Treatment of Animals)

                                  What language is this post in? There are animals in the water you
                                  drink, there are animals in the food you eat there are animals in the
                                  air there are animals in your home there are animals in you feces
                                  there are animals in your mate there are animals in your mind, they
                                  are
                                  screaming.............................................................
                                  .............................................eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                                  eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                                  eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                • diseasewench
                                  Message 16 of 25 , Nov 27, 2002
                                    --- In antiveganalliance@y..., "rezistench" <rezistench@y...> wrote:
                                    > -Welcome to PETA, the original animal rights organisation. We
                                    believe
                                    > that
                                    > animals were placed on this Earth for the express
                                    > purpose of humankind to
                                    > exploit, to breed, to consume and to harvest their
                                    > products. We believe that no
                                    > animal has "rights", and all anthropomorphism is
                                    > caused by bleeding-heart veggie
                                    > nutcases whose lack of animal protein has blunted
                                    > their brains. Put on a leather
                                    > jacket and wool scarf and shut up! We believe that
                                    the
                                    > future of global health
                                    > and disease prevention lies in animal testing and
                                    > experimentation. It is a sign of
                                    > the highest humanity if animals have to die in order
                                    > to save future untold billions
                                    > of humans. At PETA, we believe that humankind is the
                                    > highest life form. Join
                                    > this forum and laugh with us as we make fun of these
                                    > sorrowful, pathetic and
                                    > lonely animal-rights losers. (People for the Ethical
                                    > Treatment of Animals)

                                    was hitler a vegan?
                                  • resistench
                                    Message 17 of 25 , Dec 5, 2002
                                      --- In antiveganalliance@y..., servinghimforever wrote:
                                      > but i got quite ill, im back to being vegetarian again, tho' i
                                      prefer being vegan...

                                      Nice effort, it might take awhile, but i can assure you, a vegan
                                      diet is a better effort to being healthy, switching back to
                                      vegetarian isn't making you healthier, i am guessing you relyed on a
                                      dairy heavy diet, the fats and artery clogging properties in dairy,
                                      are way worse than meat, so in a sense, a dairy heavy vegetarian
                                      diet is worse than a meat heavy diet. I can reccomend eating more
                                      grains, more vegetables, find lentil soup, get soy based products
                                      and make stir frys, while broadening your diet, try and stay away
                                      from dairy, if you get the craving, make or buy some tofu ice cream,
                                      sound nasty, It's actually really good, especially tofutti brands, i
                                      have a recipe too, you can buy soy based cheese, which doesnt have
                                      the exact taste of cheese,do some research, you can easily exclude
                                      dairy from your diet, youv'e already gotten rid of the meat, if you
                                      want email me at democricide@... or message me on AOL at
                                      SilenceIsFeedom. I can help you get a good idea of starting a
                                      healthy vegan diet.
                                      -peace
                                    • ru4ryla <ru4ryla@yahoo.com>
                                      Message 18 of 25 , Jan 10, 2003
                                        hello fellow citizens. I too hate the vegans animal hugging faggots.
                                        I trap fur and raise bird sfor cockfighting so Ive done battl with
                                        them for a long time. I used to raise pitbulls to fight too but hte
                                        blacks are taking overt hat sport and i want nothing to do with them.

                                        Anyway, i look forward to talking about vegans.
                                      • fishcannotscream
                                        Message 19 of 25 , Aug 8, 2003
                                          it is interesting that someone could make the
                                          remark 'dirty hippie vegans' since the filthiest
                                          thing you can do on earth is eat a rotting cadaver

                                          making you a mobile cemetery for dead innocent animals

                                          give you the stench of butyric acid
                                        • d kang
                                          Message 20 of 25 , Aug 8, 2003
                                            --- fishcannotscream <akrophile@...> wrote:
                                            > it is interesting that someone could make the
                                            > remark 'dirty hippie vegans' since the filthiest
                                            > thing you can do on earth is eat a rotting cadaver
                                            >
                                            > making you a mobile cemetery for dead innocent
                                            > animals
                                            >
                                            > give you the stench of butyric acid

                                            You think you are better than all the other animals?
                                            what about shemales? they eat meat naturaly don't
                                            they/ or am I kidding?

                                            http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com