hello

  • blue_million_miles
    Message 1 of 25 , Mar 10, 2000
      Hi I'm a 15-year-old South Dakota vegan. I would
      be willing to debate. I am curious as to what in the
      world would lead a person to believe that it is morally
      acceptable to mass produce other species only to kill them
      by the billions. And every single one of them has
      the capability to feel pain. Humans are the only
      animals to assume ownership of the lives of entire
      species, and humans are also very healthy without eating
      any animal. How is it justified?
    • BlueEyedPleco
      Message 2 of 25 , Oct 13, 2000
        I came for the same reason.<br>I'm near vegan
        myself.<br>I wonder how it is acceptable to torture animals
        and throw away our future for the sake of something
        as trival as hamburgers.<br>The sacrfices to produce
        meat seem to be very great compared to the benifits.
      • noodlegerl
        Message 3 of 25 , Nov 23, 2000
          hey there. i am not a vegan myself, but my
          boyfriend is and many of my friends are as well. i have had
          some annoying experiences with preachy vegans that
          totally turned me off to veganism/vegetarianism. another
          thing that turned me off at first was that some
          vegans/vegetarians get all defensive when someone attacks their
          lifestyle, which is understandable (most people are pretty
          defensive about their way of life, myself included) but it
          never helps to get mad at people because of this. it
          just turns them off even more! how are you helping
          animals by angering meat eaters into wanting to eat more
          meat? i used to be exactly like that; preachy vegans
          just made me want to eat pound after pound of dairy
          and meat! the deader, the better... (this is getting
          a little long winded, so i'll try to wrap it up)
          basically, after having more exposure to non-preachy, "nice"
          vegans (like my boyfriend) , i became TONS more open to
          the idea of becoming vegan myself. and now i'm a
          vegetarian. so there you have it. if you read this whole
          thing, then thanks for the patience. if not, i don't
          blame you one bit!
        • BlueEyedPleco
          Message 4 of 25 , Nov 23, 2000
            *nods*<br><br>I remember someone got really mad
            at me because I had some chocolate candy that might
            have milk products in it..Yes that's right they got
            mad at me BEFORE they even knew.<br><br>The history
            of that candy bar happened to be that is was free
            from somewhere and I had it in my pocket in case my
            blood sugar got too low...I was voluteering and
            couldn't just quit to eat when I wanted to.<br><br>Don't
            be too hard on them but gently let them know that
            they are turning people off vegetarinism or vegaism.
          • servinghimforever
            Message 5 of 25 , Dec 10, 2000
              but i got quite ill, im back to being vegetarian again, tho' i prefer being vegan...
            • indypendypuss
              Message 6 of 25 , Sep 11, 2001
                Hi Alliance,<br><br>The guy who manages the above
                group, called nameless !! has banned me four times for
                saying things which he dis-agrees with. He is a real
                control freak.<br><br>It turns out his potential anarchy
                is due to a property dispute and not veganism which
                also makes him a hypocrite.<br><br>Would anyone care
                for some fun by stirring him up a little more
              • van088
                Message 7 of 25 , May 27, 2002
                  I'm sure that most vegans are well aware that, by being preachy, they
                  usually turn people off to veganism. But of course I've done it
                  before... and I'm sure most other vegans have, too. Like you said,
                  people get very defensive of their lifestyles. I think it's even
                  more extreme in the case of vegans. Consider how you would feel if
                  you held this very firm belief that animals are of equal worth to
                  humans, and therefore, when people ate meat, it was as if they were
                  killing people. When people truly feel that way, they do get a
                  little desperate. I think sometimes vegans are just so anxious to
                  try to get people to understand the way they see things, to save
                  lives, that they can get a little preachy because of their
                  frustration when most people don't understand that.
                • mississippilove2001
                  Message 8 of 25 , Oct 3, 2002
                    --- In antiveganalliance@y..., blue_million_miles wrote:
                    > Hi I'm a 15-year-old South Dakota vegan. I would
                    > be willing to debate. I am curious as to what in the
                    > world would lead a person to believe that it is morally
                    > acceptable to mass produce other species only to kill them
                    > by the billions. And every single one of them has
                    > the capability to feel pain. Humans are the only
                    > animals to assume ownership of the lives of entire
                    > species, and humans are also very healthy without eating
                    > any animal. How is it justified?
                    no one has to justify themselves to you.ml
                  • mississippilove2001
                    Message 9 of 25 , Oct 3, 2002
                      --- In antiveganalliance@y..., BlueEyedPleco wrote:
                      > I came for the same reason.<br>I'm near vegan
                      > myself.<br>I wonder how it is acceptable to torture animals
                      > and throw away our future for the sake of something
                      > as trival as hamburgers.<br>The sacrfices to produce
                      > meat seem to be very great compared to the benifits.
                      You are free to make your own conclusions, but be aware, they are just
                      that.ml
                    • mississippilove2001
                      Message 10 of 25 , Oct 3, 2002
                        --- In antiveganalliance@y..., van088 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                        > I'm sure that most vegans are well aware that, by being preachy,
                        they
                        > usually turn people off to veganism. But of course I've done it
                        > before... and I'm sure most other vegans have, too. Like you said,
                        > people get very defensive of their lifestyles. I think it's even
                        > more extreme in the case of vegans. Consider how you would feel if
                        > you held this very firm belief that animals are of equal worth to
                        > humans, and therefore, when people ate meat, it was as if they were
                        > killing people. When people truly feel that way, they do get a
                        > little desperate. I think sometimes vegans are just so anxious to
                        > try to get people to understand the way they see things, to save
                        > lives, that they can get a little preachy because of their
                        > frustration when most people don't understand that.
                        well, but... all us animals on the earth eat each other, and none of
                        the other animals are mad at the meat apes...the vegan cult has
                        nothing to do with eating, you novices think it does because that is
                        the lure devised to cull the truely violent among you from the rest.
                        this is really an old cult, the cult of kali, more on this later,...
                        but if you are not mad at mama beaver for making a dam, why be mad at
                        mama meat ape for feeding her young the things that she knows will
                        make them the biggest and strongest.ml
                      • resistench
                        Message 11 of 25 , Oct 6, 2002
                          For all the statements you've made, it still seems like your
                          ignorant to what is considered "natural", slaughterhouses don't grow
                          naturally, and humans don't necassarily rely on meat, unlike
                          carnivores significantly designed to have an avid meat diet, they're
                          intestines run straight, as to a humans intestines, which are folded
                          and made for a slower digestive process, hence, designed for a diet
                          which aims at fruits, veggies, etc. meat also contributes to colon
                          cancer, high blood pressure and the already dominant obesity, if you
                          went and studied it a little more, you'd notice it is extremely
                          healthier, and promotes longer life, as well as conserving others,i'm
                          vegan, and probably in a healthier state than most meat eaters, also
                          meat literally rots in your gut, for up to a week, i don't preach, i
                          inform people who are interestd, and aim my views through print,
                          veganism can be a status symbol like shitloads of other things, the
                          overall thing here is, i'm saving lives, and increase my healthspan.
                          i don't condemn other peoples choices, i think any living thing has
                          the right to live, when something is born, it shouldn't have to live
                          in a planned death, just like you would want to experience life.
                        • mississippilove2001
                          Message 12 of 25 , Oct 6, 2002
                            --- In antiveganalliance@y..., resistench <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                            > (Lie number one:For all the statements you've made, it still seems
                            like your ignorant to what is considered "natural", slaughterhouses
                            don't grow naturally,) ( Slaughter houses are just as natural as
                            beaver's dams.)
                            (Lie number two: and humans don't necassarily rely on meat,) (All
                            humans have relied on meat, and the more meat the bigger and stronger
                            the human )
                            (Lie number Three: unlike carnivores) (Carnivore is the scientific
                            designation for particular kinds of animals, many animals that do not
                            fall into the carnivore category eat as much maet as they possibly
                            can.)
                            (Lie number four:significantly designed to have an avid meat
                            diet,)(Designed by whom?) they're intestines run straight, as to a
                            humans intestines, which are folded and made for a slower digestive
                            process, hence, designed for a diet which aims at fruits, veggies,
                            etc.(Animals are not designed, any animal with any type of intestine
                            can eat whatever it wants, and pigs, dogs, monkeys and yes even
                            squirrels can and do eat meat and occasionaly, each other.
                            meat also contributes to colon cancer, high blood pressure and the
                            already dominant obesity, (I take it you consider these things bad
                            somehow.)
                            (if you went and studied it a little more,)(So you think people who
                            disagree with you have studied less? Do you think everyone who
                            disagrees with you on anything is less intelligent or less studied
                            than you?) (Lie number five:you'd notice it is extremely healthier,
                            and promotes longer life, as well as conserving others,)It is not
                            healthier! We only need to look at the enforced veganism of the cults
                            to see malnourised childern, and obese vegatarians is almost a
                            stereotype. Well, which is it? are you a vegan for your moral reasons
                            or because it is healthier?
                            i'm vegan, and probably in a healthier state than most meat eaters,
                            also meat literally rots in your gut, for up to a week,(here you've
                            determined that meat "rotting" in the gut is somehow bad
                            i don't preach, i inform people who are interestd, and aim my views
                            through print, veganism can be a status symbol like shitloads of other
                            things, the overall thing here is, i'm saving lives, and increase my
                            healthspan.(Why are you afraid to die?)
                            > i don't condemn other peoples choices, i think any living thing has
                            > the right to live, when something is born, it shouldn't have to live
                            > in a planned death,(Everything that lives dies) just like you would
                            want to experience life. (The wind and the rain, and the forests and
                            the beasts, are not mad at you, live your life, peace, Vegan.)
                          • resistench
                            Message 13 of 25 , Oct 6, 2002
                              since your blatantly calling me a liar, and my statements wheres
                              somehow lies, i will go into more descriptive examples.
                              The most important dietary changes to make in protecting arteries
                              from atherosclerosis include avoiding sources of saturated fat, such
                              as meat and dairy products. A decrease in atherosclerosis resulting
                              from a pure vegetarian diet (no meat, poultry, dairy or eggs),
                              combined with exercise and stress reduction, has been proven by
                              medical research. So-called "Mediterranean" diets (high in beans and
                              peas, fish, fruit, vegetables, bread, and cereals; and low in meat,
                              dairy fat, and eggs) have also had remarkable effects in reducing
                              the risk of dying from heart disease.
                              Cancer? From Meat, indeed.
                              Most, but not all, studies show meat-eaters have a high risk of
                              colon and breast cancers. In some colon-cancer studies, the
                              association has been limited to consumption of sausage or other
                              processed meats.

                              The association between cancer and consumption of meat depends in
                              part on how well the meat is cooked. Well-done meat contains more
                              carcinogenic material than does lightly cooked meat. Recent evidence
                              from preliminary studies shows that people who eat well-done, fried,
                              or heavily browned meat have a high risk of colon and breast cancers.

                              However, not every report has found that exposure to carcinogens
                              found in well-done meat leads to an increased risk of cancer. Some
                              studies may have failed to find this link because they did not
                              consider the effect of genetics. Susceptibility to the colon cancer-
                              causing effects of well-cooked meat appears to be genetically
                              determined. Genetics may also determine whether eating well-done
                              meat increases the risk of breast cancer. As with colon cancer,
                              genetic testing to determine which consumers of well-done meat are
                              at high risk of breast cancer is rarely done except in research
                              trials.

                              Meat contains high amounts of arachidonic acid. Some by-products of
                              arachidonic acid have promoted prostate cancer in animals.
                              Preliminary reports have suggested that frequently eating well-done
                              steak or cured meats may also increase the risk of prostate cancer
                              in men, although the association between prostate cancer and other
                              meats has not been consistently reported.

                              Consumption of fried and well-done red meat was associated with an
                              elevated risk of lung cancer in one report. Consumption of red meat
                              in general, as well as fried meat, correlated with a high risk of
                              lung cancer in another study. People who cook with fat taken from
                              meat (such as bacon fat and lard) may also be at high risk of lung
                              cancer, according to preliminary research.

                              In one report, high consumption of hot dogs was associated with an
                              almost tenfold increase in the risk of childhood leukemia when
                              compared with low consumption. In another report, maternal
                              consumption of hot dogs and childhood consumption of hamburgers or
                              hot dogs at least once per week were associated with a doubling of
                              the risk of cancers in children. A review of nine studies found an
                              association between consumption by pregnant women of cured meat and
                              the risk of brain cancer in their offspring. These associations do
                              not yet constitute proof that eating hot dogs or hamburgers causes
                              cancer in children, and evidence linking cured meat consumption to
                              childhood cancers remains somewhat inconsistent.

                              In the debate over whether dietary fat increases breast cancer
                              risks, only one fact is indisputable: women in countries that
                              consume high amounts of meat and dairy fat have a high risk of
                              breast cancer, while women in countries that mostly consume rice,
                              soy, vegetables and fish (instead of meat and dairy fat) have a low
                              risk of breast cancer.

                              Cardiovascular Disease

                              A diet high in fish appears protective against heart disease, while
                              a high intake of saturated fat (found in meat) may contribute to
                              heart disease. A large study of male healthcare professionals found
                              that those men eating mostly a "prudent" diet (high in fruits,
                              vegetables, legumes, whole grains, fish, and poultry) had a 30
                              percent lower risk of heart attacks compared to men who ate the
                              fewest foods in the "prudent" category. In contrast, men who ate the
                              highest percentage of their foods from the "typical American diet"
                              category (high in red meat, processed meat, refined grains, sweets,
                              and desserts) had a 64 percent increased risk of heart attack,
                              compared to men who ate the fewest foods in that category.

                              Crohn's Disease

                              As with many other health conditions, it may be beneficial for
                              persons with this condition to eat less meat and dairy fat and more
                              fruits and vegetables.

                              Diabetes

                              Vegetarians have been reported to have a low risk of type 2
                              diabetes. When people with diabetic nerve damage switch to a vegan
                              diet (no meat, dairy, or eggs), improvements have been reported
                              after several days. In one trial, pain completely disappeared in 17
                              of 21 people. Fats from meat also cause heart disease, the leading
                              killer of people with diabetes. Vegetarians eat less protein than do
                              meat eaters. Reducing protein intake has lowered kidney damage
                              caused by diabetes, and may also improve glucose tolerance. Diets
                              high in fat, especially saturated fat, worsen glucose tolerance and
                              increase the risk of type 2 diabetes. Worldwide, children whose
                              energy comes primarily from a diet high in dairy (or meat) products
                              have a significantly higher chance of developing type 1 diabetes
                              than do children whose energy comes primarily from a diet high in
                              vegetable sources.

                              Diverticular Disease

                              One study of food intake revealed a 50 percent increase in incidence
                              of diverticular disease in persons eating a diet high in meat and
                              low in vegetables relative to those eating a high-vegetable and low-
                              meat diet.

                              Fibrocystic Breast Disease (FBD)

                              Fibrocystic disease has been linked to estrogen imbalance in the
                              body. When women with fibrocystic disease eat a low-fat diet, their
                              estrogen levels decrease. After three to six months, the pain and
                              lumpiness of FBD also decreases, according to some research. The
                              link between fat and FBD symptoms appears to be most strongly
                              related to saturated fat, which is high in meat.

                              Gallstones

                              In some trials, vegetarians had only half the risk of developing
                              gallstones compared with meat eaters. Vegetarians often eat fewer
                              calories and less cholesterol. They also tend to weigh less than
                              meat eaters. All of these differences may reduce gallstone incidence.

                              Gout

                              Restricting purine intake can reduce the risk of a gout attack in
                              people susceptible to gout. Foods high in purines include protein-
                              rich foods, such as sweetbreads, liver, and other organ meats, and
                              red meat.

                              Halitosis

                              Access by oral bacteria to sulfur-containing amino acids enhances
                              the production of the sulfur gases partially responsible for bad
                              breath. Cleaning the mouth after eating sulfur-rich food, including
                              meat, may help remove the food for these bacteria.

                              Heart Attack

                              Dietary fat consumption increases heart attack risk. The Nurses'
                              Health Study found that eating foods high in saturated fats (meat
                              and dairy fat) was directly associated with more nonfatal heart
                              attacks and deaths from coronary heart disease than eating lower
                              amounts of these foods. Other studies report a direct association
                              between frequent consumption of meat and butter and heart attacks.
                              Making positive dietary changes immediately following a heart attack
                              is likely to decrease one's chance of having a second heart attack.
                              In one study, people began eating more vegetables and fruits, and
                              substituted fish, nuts, and legumes for meat and eggs 24 to 48 hours
                              after a heart attack. Six weeks later, the diet group had
                              significantly fewer fatal and nonfatal heart attacks than a similar
                              group who did not make these dietary changes. Many doctors tell
                              people trying to reduce their risk of heart disease to avoid all
                              meat and dairy fat. Fish is often suggested instead of meat. People
                              eating a "Mediterranean" diet (high in beans and peas, fish, fruit,
                              vegetables, bread, and cereals; and low in meat, dairy fat, and
                              eggs) for two years had a remarkable 70 percent reduced risk of
                              dying from heart disease compared with people not eating the diet.
                              Similar results were also confirmed after almost four years.

                              High Cholesterol

                              Significant amounts of saturated fat are found in beef, pork, and
                              veal. Avoiding these foods reduces cholesterol levels and has even
                              been reported to reverse existing heart disease. Vegetarians have
                              lower cholesterol and less heart disease than meat eaters, in part
                              because they avoid animal fat. Vegans (people who eat no meat,
                              dairy, or eggs) have the lowest cholesterol levels, and switching
                              from a standard diet to a vegan diet has been reported to reverse
                              heart disease.

                              High Homocysteine

                              People with high-homocysteine levels are typically advised to reduce
                              their consumption of meat and saturated fat, because these dietary
                              changes lower the risk of heart disease. Since homocysteine is
                              produced from the amino acid methionine, intake of large amounts of
                              methionine increases homocysteine levels. Foods high in methionine
                              that have also been linked with an increased risk of heart disease
                              include meat and eggs. The extent to which consumption of these
                              foods affects the risk of heart disease as a result of their
                              methionine content remains unknown.

                              High Triglycerides

                              People with high triglycerides are typically advised to reduce their
                              weight and limit the consumption of meat and saturated fats. Many
                              doctors recommend a diet low in saturated fat (meaning avoidance of
                              red meat and all dairy except nonfat dairy) to reduce triglycerides
                              and the risk of heart disease.

                              Hives

                              Allergy to foods and food additives is a common cause of hives,
                              especially in chronic cases. Cured meat is among the foods most
                              commonly reported as a trigger for hives.

                              Intermittent Claudication

                              Important dietary changes for preventing atherosclerosis (and,
                              consequently, intermittent claudication) include avoiding meat and
                              dairy fat, increasing fiber, and possibly avoiding foods containing
                              trans fatty acids.

                              Iron Deficiency

                              The most absorbable form of iron, called "heme" iron, is found in
                              meat, poultry, and fish.

                              Kidney Stones

                              Increased levels of urinary calcium also increase the risk of stone
                              formation. Consumption of animal protein from meat, dairy, poultry,
                              or fish increases urinary calcium.

                              Morning Sickness

                              In a Harvard study, women with a high intake of saturated fat (found
                              mainly in meat and dairy) during the year prior to pregnancy had a
                              much higher risk of severe morning sickness than did women eating
                              less saturated fat.

                              Osteoarthritis (OA)

                              From the 1950s through the 1970s, Dr. Max Warmbrand used a diet free
                              of meat, poultry, dairy, chemicals, sugar, eggs, and processed foods
                              for people with rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and OA, claiming
                              significant anecdotal success. He reported that clinical results
                              took at least six months to develop. The Warmbrand diet has never
                              been properly tested in clinical research. Moreover, although the
                              diet is healthful and should reduce the risk of being diagnosed with
                              many other diseases, it is difficult for most people to follow. This
                              difficulty, plus the lack of published research, leads many doctors
                              who are aware of the Warmbrand diet to use it only if other
                              approaches have failed.

                              Parasites

                              Undercooked meat and poultry can contain parasites.

                              Phenylketonuria (PKU)

                              A PKU diet is one that is low in protein, providing no more than the
                              minimum amount of phenylalanine needed by the body. All high-protein
                              foods, such as meats and poultry, are usually eliminated.

                              Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)

                              Several studies suggest that diets low in fat may help to reduce
                              symptoms of PMS. Many doctors recommend diets very low in meat and
                              dairy fat and high in fruit, vegetables, and whole grains for women
                              with PMS.

                              Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)

                              From the 1950s through the 1970s, Max Warmbrand, a naturopathic
                              doctor, used a very low-fat diet to treat people with RA. He
                              recommended a diet free of meat, dairy, chemicals, sugar, eggs, and
                              processed foods. See Osteoarthritis (above).

                              Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)

                              An isolated case of someone with SLE improving significantly after
                              the introduction of a vegetarian diet has been reported. In Japan,
                              women who frequently ate fatty meats, such as beef and pork, were
                              reported to be at higher risk for SLE compared with women eating
                              little of these foods. Consuming fewer calories, less fat, and foods
                              low in phenylalanine and tyrosine (prevalent in high-protein foods
                              such as meat and dairy) might be helpful, according to animal and
                              preliminary human studies.

                              Weight Loss

                              For weight loss, foods with a high proportion of calories from fat
                              should be eliminated from the diet, or consumed only in limited
                              amounts; these include red meat, poultry skins, and dark poultry
                              meat.

                              Wilson's Disease

                              Most foods contain at least some copper, so it is not possible to
                              avoid the metal completely. Foods high in copper, such as organ
                              meats, should be eliminated from the diet.

                              You say slaughterhouses are natural, they are obvously not something
                              that was grown, or produced by the ecosystem, besides playing a
                              factor in destroying it, the majority of animals raised for
                              slaughter are not naturally concieved, artificial insemination is
                              widely used in almost all aspects of the meat market, they are
                              convienently caged with barely enough room to stand or turn, this is
                              also not natural event, when an animal is restrained from making
                              it's own decisions, it's ultimately not playing a "natural" role on
                              earth, when you commented earlier on many other animals eating meat,
                              it is carried out in a natural order, they do not inseminate, and
                              raise they're food, they find it and eat it, are you going to tell
                              me you hunt your prey and consume it naturally?. no you buy it
                              convienently wrapped at the supermarket, The fact humans may be the
                              only species to continue to drink milk after being weaned is simply
                              a matter of access. In other species the female must wean last
                              birthing cycle off-spring so she has milk for the new one(s). It's a
                              matter of gluttony. I will follow up ont he human bodies reccomended
                              meat consumption (which is 0), i will supply you publication if you
                              still think i am full of "lies", think before you condemn.
                            • mississippilove2001
                              Message 14 of 25 , Oct 8, 2002
                                --- In antiveganalliance@y..., rootsid wrote:
                                > This is a link to People Eating Tasty Animals<br>www.mtd.com/tasty/
                                This is funny and worth a look see.
                              • rezistench
                                Message 15 of 25 , Nov 25, 2002
                                  -Welcome to PETA, the original animal rights organisation. We believe
                                  that
                                  animals were placed on this Earth for the express
                                  purpose of humankind to
                                  exploit, to breed, to consume and to harvest their
                                  products. We believe that no
                                  animal has "rights", and all anthropomorphism is
                                  caused by bleeding-heart veggie
                                  nutcases whose lack of animal protein has blunted
                                  their brains. Put on a leather
                                  jacket and wool scarf and shut up! We believe that the
                                  future of global health
                                  and disease prevention lies in animal testing and
                                  experimentation. It is a sign of
                                  the highest humanity if animals have to die in order
                                  to save future untold billions
                                  of humans. At PETA, we believe that humankind is the
                                  highest life form. Join
                                  this forum and laugh with us as we make fun of these
                                  sorrowful, pathetic and
                                  lonely animal-rights losers. (People for the Ethical
                                  Treatment of Animals)
                                • snagevetsizer
                                  Message 16 of 25 , Nov 27, 2002
                                    --- In antiveganalliance@y..., "rezistench" <rezistench@y...> wrote:
                                    > -Welcome to PETA, the original animal rights organisation. We
                                    believe
                                    > that
                                    > animals were placed on this Earth for the express
                                    > purpose of humankind to
                                    > exploit, to breed, to consume and to harvest their
                                    > products. We believe that no
                                    > animal has "rights", and all anthropomorphism is
                                    > caused by bleeding-heart veggie
                                    > nutcases whose lack of animal protein has blunted
                                    > their brains. Put on a leather
                                    > jacket and wool scarf and shut up! We believe that
                                    the
                                    > future of global health
                                    > and disease prevention lies in animal testing and
                                    > experimentation. It is a sign of
                                    > the highest humanity if animals have to die in order
                                    > to save future untold billions
                                    > of humans. At PETA, we believe that humankind is the
                                    > highest life form. Join
                                    > this forum and laugh with us as we make fun of these
                                    > sorrowful, pathetic and
                                    > lonely animal-rights losers. (People for the Ethical
                                    > Treatment of Animals)

                                    What language is this post in? There are animals in the water you
                                    drink, there are animals in the food you eat there are animals in the
                                    air there are animals in your home there are animals in you feces
                                    there are animals in your mate there are animals in your mind, they
                                    are
                                    screaming.............................................................
                                    .............................................eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                                    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                                    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                  • diseasewench
                                    Message 17 of 25 , Nov 27, 2002
                                      --- In antiveganalliance@y..., "rezistench" <rezistench@y...> wrote:
                                      > -Welcome to PETA, the original animal rights organisation. We
                                      believe
                                      > that
                                      > animals were placed on this Earth for the express
                                      > purpose of humankind to
                                      > exploit, to breed, to consume and to harvest their
                                      > products. We believe that no
                                      > animal has "rights", and all anthropomorphism is
                                      > caused by bleeding-heart veggie
                                      > nutcases whose lack of animal protein has blunted
                                      > their brains. Put on a leather
                                      > jacket and wool scarf and shut up! We believe that
                                      the
                                      > future of global health
                                      > and disease prevention lies in animal testing and
                                      > experimentation. It is a sign of
                                      > the highest humanity if animals have to die in order
                                      > to save future untold billions
                                      > of humans. At PETA, we believe that humankind is the
                                      > highest life form. Join
                                      > this forum and laugh with us as we make fun of these
                                      > sorrowful, pathetic and
                                      > lonely animal-rights losers. (People for the Ethical
                                      > Treatment of Animals)

                                      was hitler a vegan?
                                    • resistench
                                      Message 18 of 25 , Dec 5, 2002
                                        --- In antiveganalliance@y..., servinghimforever wrote:
                                        > but i got quite ill, im back to being vegetarian again, tho' i
                                        prefer being vegan...

                                        Nice effort, it might take awhile, but i can assure you, a vegan
                                        diet is a better effort to being healthy, switching back to
                                        vegetarian isn't making you healthier, i am guessing you relyed on a
                                        dairy heavy diet, the fats and artery clogging properties in dairy,
                                        are way worse than meat, so in a sense, a dairy heavy vegetarian
                                        diet is worse than a meat heavy diet. I can reccomend eating more
                                        grains, more vegetables, find lentil soup, get soy based products
                                        and make stir frys, while broadening your diet, try and stay away
                                        from dairy, if you get the craving, make or buy some tofu ice cream,
                                        sound nasty, It's actually really good, especially tofutti brands, i
                                        have a recipe too, you can buy soy based cheese, which doesnt have
                                        the exact taste of cheese,do some research, you can easily exclude
                                        dairy from your diet, youv'e already gotten rid of the meat, if you
                                        want email me at democricide@... or message me on AOL at
                                        SilenceIsFeedom. I can help you get a good idea of starting a
                                        healthy vegan diet.
                                        -peace
                                      • ru4ryla <ru4ryla@yahoo.com>
                                        Message 19 of 25 , Jan 10, 2003
                                          hello fellow citizens. I too hate the vegans animal hugging faggots.
                                          I trap fur and raise bird sfor cockfighting so Ive done battl with
                                          them for a long time. I used to raise pitbulls to fight too but hte
                                          blacks are taking overt hat sport and i want nothing to do with them.

                                          Anyway, i look forward to talking about vegans.
                                        • fishcannotscream
                                          Message 20 of 25 , Aug 8, 2003
                                            it is interesting that someone could make the
                                            remark 'dirty hippie vegans' since the filthiest
                                            thing you can do on earth is eat a rotting cadaver

                                            making you a mobile cemetery for dead innocent animals

                                            give you the stench of butyric acid
                                          • d kang
                                            Message 21 of 25 , Aug 8, 2003
                                              --- fishcannotscream <akrophile@...> wrote:
                                              > it is interesting that someone could make the
                                              > remark 'dirty hippie vegans' since the filthiest
                                              > thing you can do on earth is eat a rotting cadaver
                                              >
                                              > making you a mobile cemetery for dead innocent
                                              > animals
                                              >
                                              > give you the stench of butyric acid

                                              You think you are better than all the other animals?
                                              what about shemales? they eat meat naturaly don't
                                              they/ or am I kidding?

                                              http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com