Hi

  • Tammy
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2003
      Hi I am an Agriculture teacher who's, other then students not doing
      homework, biggest petpeave are people that make very uneducated
      decisions. People that choose to eat no meat dont bother me, its the
      uneducated ones that start saying that they do not believe in the
      use of animal by-producets. As an Ag teacher I am very up on
      commodities and what it takes to produce those products. from the
      vegis to tires.
    • ru4ryla
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 15, 2003
        --- In antiveganalliance@yahoogroups.com, "Tammy" <horsebraker@y...>
        wrote:
        > Hi I am an Agriculture teacher who's, other then students not doing
        > homework, biggest petpeave are people that make very uneducated
        > decisions. People that choose to eat no meat dont bother me, its the
        > uneducated ones that start saying that they do not believe in the
        > use of animal by-producets. As an Ag teacher I am very up on
        > commodities and what it takes to produce those products. from the
        > vegis to tires.

        I see a thing on your profile that says "let's chat" How do you do that?
        ru4rla
      • ru4ryla
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 15, 2003
          wrote:
          > Hi I am an Agriculture teacher who's, other then students not doing
          > homework, biggest petpeave are people that make very uneducated
          > decisions. People that choose to eat no meat dont bother me, its the
          > uneducated ones that start saying that they do not believe in the
          > use of animal by-producets. As an Ag teacher I am very up on
          > commodities and what it takes to produce those products. from the
          > vegis to tires.
          Ok signing off for now but I agree I especially worry about people who
          think children do not need animal products for complete nutrition.