MSN Anarchist Vegan

  • indypendypuss
    Message 1 of 25 , Sep 11 2:36 AM
      Hi Alliance,<br><br>The guy who manages the above
      group, called nameless !! has banned me four times for
      saying things which he dis-agrees with. He is a real
      control freak.<br><br>It turns out his potential anarchy
      is due to a property dispute and not veganism which
      also makes him a hypocrite.<br><br>Would anyone care
      for some fun by stirring him up a little more
    • van088
      Message 2 of 25 , May 27, 2002
        I'm sure that most vegans are well aware that, by being preachy, they
        usually turn people off to veganism. But of course I've done it
        before... and I'm sure most other vegans have, too. Like you said,
        people get very defensive of their lifestyles. I think it's even
        more extreme in the case of vegans. Consider how you would feel if
        you held this very firm belief that animals are of equal worth to
        humans, and therefore, when people ate meat, it was as if they were
        killing people. When people truly feel that way, they do get a
        little desperate. I think sometimes vegans are just so anxious to
        try to get people to understand the way they see things, to save
        lives, that they can get a little preachy because of their
        frustration when most people don't understand that.
      • mississippilove2001
        Message 3 of 25 , Oct 3, 2002
          --- In antiveganalliance@y..., blue_million_miles wrote:
          > Hi I'm a 15-year-old South Dakota vegan. I would
          > be willing to debate. I am curious as to what in the
          > world would lead a person to believe that it is morally
          > acceptable to mass produce other species only to kill them
          > by the billions. And every single one of them has
          > the capability to feel pain. Humans are the only
          > animals to assume ownership of the lives of entire
          > species, and humans are also very healthy without eating
          > any animal. How is it justified?
          no one has to justify themselves to you.ml
        • mississippilove2001
          Message 4 of 25 , Oct 3, 2002
            --- In antiveganalliance@y..., BlueEyedPleco wrote:
            > I came for the same reason.<br>I'm near vegan
            > myself.<br>I wonder how it is acceptable to torture animals
            > and throw away our future for the sake of something
            > as trival as hamburgers.<br>The sacrfices to produce
            > meat seem to be very great compared to the benifits.
            You are free to make your own conclusions, but be aware, they are just
            that.ml
          • mississippilove2001
            Message 5 of 25 , Oct 3, 2002
              --- In antiveganalliance@y..., van088 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
              > I'm sure that most vegans are well aware that, by being preachy,
              they
              > usually turn people off to veganism. But of course I've done it
              > before... and I'm sure most other vegans have, too. Like you said,
              > people get very defensive of their lifestyles. I think it's even
              > more extreme in the case of vegans. Consider how you would feel if
              > you held this very firm belief that animals are of equal worth to
              > humans, and therefore, when people ate meat, it was as if they were
              > killing people. When people truly feel that way, they do get a
              > little desperate. I think sometimes vegans are just so anxious to
              > try to get people to understand the way they see things, to save
              > lives, that they can get a little preachy because of their
              > frustration when most people don't understand that.
              well, but... all us animals on the earth eat each other, and none of
              the other animals are mad at the meat apes...the vegan cult has
              nothing to do with eating, you novices think it does because that is
              the lure devised to cull the truely violent among you from the rest.
              this is really an old cult, the cult of kali, more on this later,...
              but if you are not mad at mama beaver for making a dam, why be mad at
              mama meat ape for feeding her young the things that she knows will
              make them the biggest and strongest.ml
            • resistench
              Message 6 of 25 , Oct 6, 2002
                For all the statements you've made, it still seems like your
                ignorant to what is considered "natural", slaughterhouses don't grow
                naturally, and humans don't necassarily rely on meat, unlike
                carnivores significantly designed to have an avid meat diet, they're
                intestines run straight, as to a humans intestines, which are folded
                and made for a slower digestive process, hence, designed for a diet
                which aims at fruits, veggies, etc. meat also contributes to colon
                cancer, high blood pressure and the already dominant obesity, if you
                went and studied it a little more, you'd notice it is extremely
                healthier, and promotes longer life, as well as conserving others,i'm
                vegan, and probably in a healthier state than most meat eaters, also
                meat literally rots in your gut, for up to a week, i don't preach, i
                inform people who are interestd, and aim my views through print,
                veganism can be a status symbol like shitloads of other things, the
                overall thing here is, i'm saving lives, and increase my healthspan.
                i don't condemn other peoples choices, i think any living thing has
                the right to live, when something is born, it shouldn't have to live
                in a planned death, just like you would want to experience life.
              • mississippilove2001
                Message 7 of 25 , Oct 6, 2002
                  --- In antiveganalliance@y..., resistench <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                  > (Lie number one:For all the statements you've made, it still seems
                  like your ignorant to what is considered "natural", slaughterhouses
                  don't grow naturally,) ( Slaughter houses are just as natural as
                  beaver's dams.)
                  (Lie number two: and humans don't necassarily rely on meat,) (All
                  humans have relied on meat, and the more meat the bigger and stronger
                  the human )
                  (Lie number Three: unlike carnivores) (Carnivore is the scientific
                  designation for particular kinds of animals, many animals that do not
                  fall into the carnivore category eat as much maet as they possibly
                  can.)
                  (Lie number four:significantly designed to have an avid meat
                  diet,)(Designed by whom?) they're intestines run straight, as to a
                  humans intestines, which are folded and made for a slower digestive
                  process, hence, designed for a diet which aims at fruits, veggies,
                  etc.(Animals are not designed, any animal with any type of intestine
                  can eat whatever it wants, and pigs, dogs, monkeys and yes even
                  squirrels can and do eat meat and occasionaly, each other.
                  meat also contributes to colon cancer, high blood pressure and the
                  already dominant obesity, (I take it you consider these things bad
                  somehow.)
                  (if you went and studied it a little more,)(So you think people who
                  disagree with you have studied less? Do you think everyone who
                  disagrees with you on anything is less intelligent or less studied
                  than you?) (Lie number five:you'd notice it is extremely healthier,
                  and promotes longer life, as well as conserving others,)It is not
                  healthier! We only need to look at the enforced veganism of the cults
                  to see malnourised childern, and obese vegatarians is almost a
                  stereotype. Well, which is it? are you a vegan for your moral reasons
                  or because it is healthier?
                  i'm vegan, and probably in a healthier state than most meat eaters,
                  also meat literally rots in your gut, for up to a week,(here you've
                  determined that meat "rotting" in the gut is somehow bad
                  i don't preach, i inform people who are interestd, and aim my views
                  through print, veganism can be a status symbol like shitloads of other
                  things, the overall thing here is, i'm saving lives, and increase my
                  healthspan.(Why are you afraid to die?)
                  > i don't condemn other peoples choices, i think any living thing has
                  > the right to live, when something is born, it shouldn't have to live
                  > in a planned death,(Everything that lives dies) just like you would
                  want to experience life. (The wind and the rain, and the forests and
                  the beasts, are not mad at you, live your life, peace, Vegan.)
                • resistench
                  Message 8 of 25 , Oct 6, 2002
                    since your blatantly calling me a liar, and my statements wheres
                    somehow lies, i will go into more descriptive examples.
                    The most important dietary changes to make in protecting arteries
                    from atherosclerosis include avoiding sources of saturated fat, such
                    as meat and dairy products. A decrease in atherosclerosis resulting
                    from a pure vegetarian diet (no meat, poultry, dairy or eggs),
                    combined with exercise and stress reduction, has been proven by
                    medical research. So-called "Mediterranean" diets (high in beans and
                    peas, fish, fruit, vegetables, bread, and cereals; and low in meat,
                    dairy fat, and eggs) have also had remarkable effects in reducing
                    the risk of dying from heart disease.
                    Cancer? From Meat, indeed.
                    Most, but not all, studies show meat-eaters have a high risk of
                    colon and breast cancers. In some colon-cancer studies, the
                    association has been limited to consumption of sausage or other
                    processed meats.

                    The association between cancer and consumption of meat depends in
                    part on how well the meat is cooked. Well-done meat contains more
                    carcinogenic material than does lightly cooked meat. Recent evidence
                    from preliminary studies shows that people who eat well-done, fried,
                    or heavily browned meat have a high risk of colon and breast cancers.

                    However, not every report has found that exposure to carcinogens
                    found in well-done meat leads to an increased risk of cancer. Some
                    studies may have failed to find this link because they did not
                    consider the effect of genetics. Susceptibility to the colon cancer-
                    causing effects of well-cooked meat appears to be genetically
                    determined. Genetics may also determine whether eating well-done
                    meat increases the risk of breast cancer. As with colon cancer,
                    genetic testing to determine which consumers of well-done meat are
                    at high risk of breast cancer is rarely done except in research
                    trials.

                    Meat contains high amounts of arachidonic acid. Some by-products of
                    arachidonic acid have promoted prostate cancer in animals.
                    Preliminary reports have suggested that frequently eating well-done
                    steak or cured meats may also increase the risk of prostate cancer
                    in men, although the association between prostate cancer and other
                    meats has not been consistently reported.

                    Consumption of fried and well-done red meat was associated with an
                    elevated risk of lung cancer in one report. Consumption of red meat
                    in general, as well as fried meat, correlated with a high risk of
                    lung cancer in another study. People who cook with fat taken from
                    meat (such as bacon fat and lard) may also be at high risk of lung
                    cancer, according to preliminary research.

                    In one report, high consumption of hot dogs was associated with an
                    almost tenfold increase in the risk of childhood leukemia when
                    compared with low consumption. In another report, maternal
                    consumption of hot dogs and childhood consumption of hamburgers or
                    hot dogs at least once per week were associated with a doubling of
                    the risk of cancers in children. A review of nine studies found an
                    association between consumption by pregnant women of cured meat and
                    the risk of brain cancer in their offspring. These associations do
                    not yet constitute proof that eating hot dogs or hamburgers causes
                    cancer in children, and evidence linking cured meat consumption to
                    childhood cancers remains somewhat inconsistent.

                    In the debate over whether dietary fat increases breast cancer
                    risks, only one fact is indisputable: women in countries that
                    consume high amounts of meat and dairy fat have a high risk of
                    breast cancer, while women in countries that mostly consume rice,
                    soy, vegetables and fish (instead of meat and dairy fat) have a low
                    risk of breast cancer.

                    Cardiovascular Disease

                    A diet high in fish appears protective against heart disease, while
                    a high intake of saturated fat (found in meat) may contribute to
                    heart disease. A large study of male healthcare professionals found
                    that those men eating mostly a "prudent" diet (high in fruits,
                    vegetables, legumes, whole grains, fish, and poultry) had a 30
                    percent lower risk of heart attacks compared to men who ate the
                    fewest foods in the "prudent" category. In contrast, men who ate the
                    highest percentage of their foods from the "typical American diet"
                    category (high in red meat, processed meat, refined grains, sweets,
                    and desserts) had a 64 percent increased risk of heart attack,
                    compared to men who ate the fewest foods in that category.

                    Crohn's Disease

                    As with many other health conditions, it may be beneficial for
                    persons with this condition to eat less meat and dairy fat and more
                    fruits and vegetables.

                    Diabetes

                    Vegetarians have been reported to have a low risk of type 2
                    diabetes. When people with diabetic nerve damage switch to a vegan
                    diet (no meat, dairy, or eggs), improvements have been reported
                    after several days. In one trial, pain completely disappeared in 17
                    of 21 people. Fats from meat also cause heart disease, the leading
                    killer of people with diabetes. Vegetarians eat less protein than do
                    meat eaters. Reducing protein intake has lowered kidney damage
                    caused by diabetes, and may also improve glucose tolerance. Diets
                    high in fat, especially saturated fat, worsen glucose tolerance and
                    increase the risk of type 2 diabetes. Worldwide, children whose
                    energy comes primarily from a diet high in dairy (or meat) products
                    have a significantly higher chance of developing type 1 diabetes
                    than do children whose energy comes primarily from a diet high in
                    vegetable sources.

                    Diverticular Disease

                    One study of food intake revealed a 50 percent increase in incidence
                    of diverticular disease in persons eating a diet high in meat and
                    low in vegetables relative to those eating a high-vegetable and low-
                    meat diet.

                    Fibrocystic Breast Disease (FBD)

                    Fibrocystic disease has been linked to estrogen imbalance in the
                    body. When women with fibrocystic disease eat a low-fat diet, their
                    estrogen levels decrease. After three to six months, the pain and
                    lumpiness of FBD also decreases, according to some research. The
                    link between fat and FBD symptoms appears to be most strongly
                    related to saturated fat, which is high in meat.

                    Gallstones

                    In some trials, vegetarians had only half the risk of developing
                    gallstones compared with meat eaters. Vegetarians often eat fewer
                    calories and less cholesterol. They also tend to weigh less than
                    meat eaters. All of these differences may reduce gallstone incidence.

                    Gout

                    Restricting purine intake can reduce the risk of a gout attack in
                    people susceptible to gout. Foods high in purines include protein-
                    rich foods, such as sweetbreads, liver, and other organ meats, and
                    red meat.

                    Halitosis

                    Access by oral bacteria to sulfur-containing amino acids enhances
                    the production of the sulfur gases partially responsible for bad
                    breath. Cleaning the mouth after eating sulfur-rich food, including
                    meat, may help remove the food for these bacteria.

                    Heart Attack

                    Dietary fat consumption increases heart attack risk. The Nurses'
                    Health Study found that eating foods high in saturated fats (meat
                    and dairy fat) was directly associated with more nonfatal heart
                    attacks and deaths from coronary heart disease than eating lower
                    amounts of these foods. Other studies report a direct association
                    between frequent consumption of meat and butter and heart attacks.
                    Making positive dietary changes immediately following a heart attack
                    is likely to decrease one's chance of having a second heart attack.
                    In one study, people began eating more vegetables and fruits, and
                    substituted fish, nuts, and legumes for meat and eggs 24 to 48 hours
                    after a heart attack. Six weeks later, the diet group had
                    significantly fewer fatal and nonfatal heart attacks than a similar
                    group who did not make these dietary changes. Many doctors tell
                    people trying to reduce their risk of heart disease to avoid all
                    meat and dairy fat. Fish is often suggested instead of meat. People
                    eating a "Mediterranean" diet (high in beans and peas, fish, fruit,
                    vegetables, bread, and cereals; and low in meat, dairy fat, and
                    eggs) for two years had a remarkable 70 percent reduced risk of
                    dying from heart disease compared with people not eating the diet.
                    Similar results were also confirmed after almost four years.

                    High Cholesterol

                    Significant amounts of saturated fat are found in beef, pork, and
                    veal. Avoiding these foods reduces cholesterol levels and has even
                    been reported to reverse existing heart disease. Vegetarians have
                    lower cholesterol and less heart disease than meat eaters, in part
                    because they avoid animal fat. Vegans (people who eat no meat,
                    dairy, or eggs) have the lowest cholesterol levels, and switching
                    from a standard diet to a vegan diet has been reported to reverse
                    heart disease.

                    High Homocysteine

                    People with high-homocysteine levels are typically advised to reduce
                    their consumption of meat and saturated fat, because these dietary
                    changes lower the risk of heart disease. Since homocysteine is
                    produced from the amino acid methionine, intake of large amounts of
                    methionine increases homocysteine levels. Foods high in methionine
                    that have also been linked with an increased risk of heart disease
                    include meat and eggs. The extent to which consumption of these
                    foods affects the risk of heart disease as a result of their
                    methionine content remains unknown.

                    High Triglycerides

                    People with high triglycerides are typically advised to reduce their
                    weight and limit the consumption of meat and saturated fats. Many
                    doctors recommend a diet low in saturated fat (meaning avoidance of
                    red meat and all dairy except nonfat dairy) to reduce triglycerides
                    and the risk of heart disease.

                    Hives

                    Allergy to foods and food additives is a common cause of hives,
                    especially in chronic cases. Cured meat is among the foods most
                    commonly reported as a trigger for hives.

                    Intermittent Claudication

                    Important dietary changes for preventing atherosclerosis (and,
                    consequently, intermittent claudication) include avoiding meat and
                    dairy fat, increasing fiber, and possibly avoiding foods containing
                    trans fatty acids.

                    Iron Deficiency

                    The most absorbable form of iron, called "heme" iron, is found in
                    meat, poultry, and fish.

                    Kidney Stones

                    Increased levels of urinary calcium also increase the risk of stone
                    formation. Consumption of animal protein from meat, dairy, poultry,
                    or fish increases urinary calcium.

                    Morning Sickness

                    In a Harvard study, women with a high intake of saturated fat (found
                    mainly in meat and dairy) during the year prior to pregnancy had a
                    much higher risk of severe morning sickness than did women eating
                    less saturated fat.

                    Osteoarthritis (OA)

                    From the 1950s through the 1970s, Dr. Max Warmbrand used a diet free
                    of meat, poultry, dairy, chemicals, sugar, eggs, and processed foods
                    for people with rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and OA, claiming
                    significant anecdotal success. He reported that clinical results
                    took at least six months to develop. The Warmbrand diet has never
                    been properly tested in clinical research. Moreover, although the
                    diet is healthful and should reduce the risk of being diagnosed with
                    many other diseases, it is difficult for most people to follow. This
                    difficulty, plus the lack of published research, leads many doctors
                    who are aware of the Warmbrand diet to use it only if other
                    approaches have failed.

                    Parasites

                    Undercooked meat and poultry can contain parasites.

                    Phenylketonuria (PKU)

                    A PKU diet is one that is low in protein, providing no more than the
                    minimum amount of phenylalanine needed by the body. All high-protein
                    foods, such as meats and poultry, are usually eliminated.

                    Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)

                    Several studies suggest that diets low in fat may help to reduce
                    symptoms of PMS. Many doctors recommend diets very low in meat and
                    dairy fat and high in fruit, vegetables, and whole grains for women
                    with PMS.

                    Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)

                    From the 1950s through the 1970s, Max Warmbrand, a naturopathic
                    doctor, used a very low-fat diet to treat people with RA. He
                    recommended a diet free of meat, dairy, chemicals, sugar, eggs, and
                    processed foods. See Osteoarthritis (above).

                    Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)

                    An isolated case of someone with SLE improving significantly after
                    the introduction of a vegetarian diet has been reported. In Japan,
                    women who frequently ate fatty meats, such as beef and pork, were
                    reported to be at higher risk for SLE compared with women eating
                    little of these foods. Consuming fewer calories, less fat, and foods
                    low in phenylalanine and tyrosine (prevalent in high-protein foods
                    such as meat and dairy) might be helpful, according to animal and
                    preliminary human studies.

                    Weight Loss

                    For weight loss, foods with a high proportion of calories from fat
                    should be eliminated from the diet, or consumed only in limited
                    amounts; these include red meat, poultry skins, and dark poultry
                    meat.

                    Wilson's Disease

                    Most foods contain at least some copper, so it is not possible to
                    avoid the metal completely. Foods high in copper, such as organ
                    meats, should be eliminated from the diet.

                    You say slaughterhouses are natural, they are obvously not something
                    that was grown, or produced by the ecosystem, besides playing a
                    factor in destroying it, the majority of animals raised for
                    slaughter are not naturally concieved, artificial insemination is
                    widely used in almost all aspects of the meat market, they are
                    convienently caged with barely enough room to stand or turn, this is
                    also not natural event, when an animal is restrained from making
                    it's own decisions, it's ultimately not playing a "natural" role on
                    earth, when you commented earlier on many other animals eating meat,
                    it is carried out in a natural order, they do not inseminate, and
                    raise they're food, they find it and eat it, are you going to tell
                    me you hunt your prey and consume it naturally?. no you buy it
                    convienently wrapped at the supermarket, The fact humans may be the
                    only species to continue to drink milk after being weaned is simply
                    a matter of access. In other species the female must wean last
                    birthing cycle off-spring so she has milk for the new one(s). It's a
                    matter of gluttony. I will follow up ont he human bodies reccomended
                    meat consumption (which is 0), i will supply you publication if you
                    still think i am full of "lies", think before you condemn.
                  • mississippilove2001
                    Message 9 of 25 , Oct 8, 2002
                      --- In antiveganalliance@y..., rootsid wrote:
                      > This is a link to People Eating Tasty Animals<br>www.mtd.com/tasty/
                      This is funny and worth a look see.
                    • rezistench
                      Message 10 of 25 , Nov 25, 2002
                        -Welcome to PETA, the original animal rights organisation. We believe
                        that
                        animals were placed on this Earth for the express
                        purpose of humankind to
                        exploit, to breed, to consume and to harvest their
                        products. We believe that no
                        animal has "rights", and all anthropomorphism is
                        caused by bleeding-heart veggie
                        nutcases whose lack of animal protein has blunted
                        their brains. Put on a leather
                        jacket and wool scarf and shut up! We believe that the
                        future of global health
                        and disease prevention lies in animal testing and
                        experimentation. It is a sign of
                        the highest humanity if animals have to die in order
                        to save future untold billions
                        of humans. At PETA, we believe that humankind is the
                        highest life form. Join
                        this forum and laugh with us as we make fun of these
                        sorrowful, pathetic and
                        lonely animal-rights losers. (People for the Ethical
                        Treatment of Animals)
                      • snagevetsizer
                        Message 11 of 25 , Nov 27, 2002
                          --- In antiveganalliance@y..., "rezistench" <rezistench@y...> wrote:
                          > -Welcome to PETA, the original animal rights organisation. We
                          believe
                          > that
                          > animals were placed on this Earth for the express
                          > purpose of humankind to
                          > exploit, to breed, to consume and to harvest their
                          > products. We believe that no
                          > animal has "rights", and all anthropomorphism is
                          > caused by bleeding-heart veggie
                          > nutcases whose lack of animal protein has blunted
                          > their brains. Put on a leather
                          > jacket and wool scarf and shut up! We believe that
                          the
                          > future of global health
                          > and disease prevention lies in animal testing and
                          > experimentation. It is a sign of
                          > the highest humanity if animals have to die in order
                          > to save future untold billions
                          > of humans. At PETA, we believe that humankind is the
                          > highest life form. Join
                          > this forum and laugh with us as we make fun of these
                          > sorrowful, pathetic and
                          > lonely animal-rights losers. (People for the Ethical
                          > Treatment of Animals)

                          What language is this post in? There are animals in the water you
                          drink, there are animals in the food you eat there are animals in the
                          air there are animals in your home there are animals in you feces
                          there are animals in your mate there are animals in your mind, they
                          are
                          screaming.............................................................
                          .............................................eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                          eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                          eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        • diseasewench
                          Message 12 of 25 , Nov 27, 2002
                            --- In antiveganalliance@y..., "rezistench" <rezistench@y...> wrote:
                            > -Welcome to PETA, the original animal rights organisation. We
                            believe
                            > that
                            > animals were placed on this Earth for the express
                            > purpose of humankind to
                            > exploit, to breed, to consume and to harvest their
                            > products. We believe that no
                            > animal has "rights", and all anthropomorphism is
                            > caused by bleeding-heart veggie
                            > nutcases whose lack of animal protein has blunted
                            > their brains. Put on a leather
                            > jacket and wool scarf and shut up! We believe that
                            the
                            > future of global health
                            > and disease prevention lies in animal testing and
                            > experimentation. It is a sign of
                            > the highest humanity if animals have to die in order
                            > to save future untold billions
                            > of humans. At PETA, we believe that humankind is the
                            > highest life form. Join
                            > this forum and laugh with us as we make fun of these
                            > sorrowful, pathetic and
                            > lonely animal-rights losers. (People for the Ethical
                            > Treatment of Animals)

                            was hitler a vegan?
                          • resistench
                            Message 13 of 25 , Dec 5, 2002
                              --- In antiveganalliance@y..., servinghimforever wrote:
                              > but i got quite ill, im back to being vegetarian again, tho' i
                              prefer being vegan...

                              Nice effort, it might take awhile, but i can assure you, a vegan
                              diet is a better effort to being healthy, switching back to
                              vegetarian isn't making you healthier, i am guessing you relyed on a
                              dairy heavy diet, the fats and artery clogging properties in dairy,
                              are way worse than meat, so in a sense, a dairy heavy vegetarian
                              diet is worse than a meat heavy diet. I can reccomend eating more
                              grains, more vegetables, find lentil soup, get soy based products
                              and make stir frys, while broadening your diet, try and stay away
                              from dairy, if you get the craving, make or buy some tofu ice cream,
                              sound nasty, It's actually really good, especially tofutti brands, i
                              have a recipe too, you can buy soy based cheese, which doesnt have
                              the exact taste of cheese,do some research, you can easily exclude
                              dairy from your diet, youv'e already gotten rid of the meat, if you
                              want email me at democricide@... or message me on AOL at
                              SilenceIsFeedom. I can help you get a good idea of starting a
                              healthy vegan diet.
                              -peace
                            • ru4ryla <ru4ryla@yahoo.com>
                              Message 14 of 25 , Jan 10, 2003
                                hello fellow citizens. I too hate the vegans animal hugging faggots.
                                I trap fur and raise bird sfor cockfighting so Ive done battl with
                                them for a long time. I used to raise pitbulls to fight too but hte
                                blacks are taking overt hat sport and i want nothing to do with them.

                                Anyway, i look forward to talking about vegans.
                              • fishcannotscream
                                Message 15 of 25 , Aug 8, 2003
                                  it is interesting that someone could make the
                                  remark 'dirty hippie vegans' since the filthiest
                                  thing you can do on earth is eat a rotting cadaver

                                  making you a mobile cemetery for dead innocent animals

                                  give you the stench of butyric acid
                                • d kang
                                  Message 16 of 25 , Aug 8, 2003
                                    --- fishcannotscream <akrophile@...> wrote:
                                    > it is interesting that someone could make the
                                    > remark 'dirty hippie vegans' since the filthiest
                                    > thing you can do on earth is eat a rotting cadaver
                                    >
                                    > making you a mobile cemetery for dead innocent
                                    > animals
                                    >
                                    > give you the stench of butyric acid

                                    You think you are better than all the other animals?
                                    what about shemales? they eat meat naturaly don't
                                    they/ or am I kidding?

                                    http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com