SP?

  • cismanmusa
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 22, 2003
      I have been seeing alot of posts with SP. Do you mean Sleep Paralysis,

      their is nothing wrong with SP, in fact if you get over the fear, you
      will be able to project out of your body.

      I have done this both during the day and night. It has been affecting
      me ever since I was little, but little did I know that the thing i
      dreaded every night was a blessing in disguise.

      If you want to induce it, just disturb your sleep pattern, wake up in
      the middle of the night, read something on your bed for 5 mins with
      dim lights then fall asleep on your back, you will be surprised how
      ez it is. I dont really need this technique anymore, because now i
      can willfully paralyze my body to get out.

      Bizzarly,
      -Osman
    • rwsmith_2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2003
        SP is another of those stupid Hubbard words...it means "SUPPRESSIVE
        PERSON" and is typically applied to anyone with the intelligence to
        mock or otherwise deride scientology or Hubbard.

        It's a good thing...a very good thing.

        --- In antiscientology@yahoogroups.com, "cismanmusa"