Re: LRH's Influences? LRH BS VII

  • randomx2001
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2002
      You`re welcome,
      Here`s a thought... Hubbard promised you freedom.
      And the moment you walked out on his cult , you got it.

      Here is a link to more info on the roots of Ron`s tech.

      The entire article is about 100 printed pages.
      The whole thing, "The Fable " is worth a read.

      But to find out more about where Hubbard got his "Golden age of
      Teegeak" scroll down to Part 2, Satanic elements of Scientology;

      http://www.xs4all.nl/~fishman/fable.htm

      Have you signed the petition ?

      It`s linked to on earlier postings on this site, or from one of the
      top items at http://xenu.net

      Be careful not to disclose your real name and location on any of
      these anti sites.

      OSA, per Ron`s policy will find you and harass you.

      Randomx.