Thanks Lin I will advise my friend to give those a try. 73, DaveWA8DOF
Try: http://www.antiqueradioknobs.com/ If all else fails, you may have one made: Larry has done yeoman service for me in the past. -Lin/KJ6EFDeepSea_77
Looking For Atwater-Kent model 60:Main tuning knob, shaft, gear. My AK 60 is missing main tuning knob associated parts.Anyone have parts set?Thanks, Dale,mecomberd
The Antique Wireless Association is not responsible for any messages posted on this e-mail server.
Other than it's name, this email reflector has no direct connection to,
nor is it controlled by the Antique Wireless Association.
It is owned and managed by Ron Lawrence W4ROn as a service to the
antique radio collecting community.
You do not have to be a member of the AWA, just have an interest in Ol' Radios.
We verify all new potential members as we have had some problems with SPAM and p0rn related links being posted to Yahoo Groups in the past.
It is our sincere belief that antique radio should be an enjoyable, fun and learning experience for you and all of your family members, so this is the reason for the additional effort.
In order for a moderator to approve your membership, you need to carefully read and follow the directions in this message. Failure to comply with this message in a timely manner will result in your pending membership being
In order for your application to be considered, here's what we need:
* If your e-mail address contains your amateur callsign, you need not
do anything further. We will verify you on QRZ and approve
your membership, almost immediately or generally within 24 hours.
* If you have a generic e-mail address (John Smith @ISP.NET, Hotmail.com or Yahoo.com For example) and you are an amateur radio operator,
please reply to this e-mail with your call sign and a VERY BRIEF description as to your interest in the AWA group. If your Hotmail or Yahoo address has your call sign then you will be approved almost immediately.
* If you have a completely generic e-mail address (see example above) and are not
- Oct 12, 1998
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.