OUCH! BD ... OUCH! BD On Dec 6, 2017, at 7:47 AM, Don Way don358@... [antiqueradios] < firstname.lastname@example.org > wrote: Ah, the 21AXP22? I rememberbroduke2000
I Received the 6u5 in the mail today works great! Next I’ll be tackling the dial cover. I bought some petg plastic sheet .020 thick. but that’s probablystrapdog
hi FYI https://www.ebay.com/itm/Tuning-Indicator-PCB-Parts-Set-for-Vintage-Radio/332443405920?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AITemail@example.com
Technical inquiries - people helping people - are always welcome. To discourage spamming, new members will be moderated initially but will receive full group status after their first post is approved. If you are interested in becoming a SCARS member, we invite you to apply for membership at the Group Website listed below.
- Jul 13, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.