tubes and parts for sale

  • joeguy2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2008
      I have 100s of tubes for sale and some parts I need to get rid of as
      the economy has hit me and several other friends who have given me
      tubes and parts as they needed cash. I now pass this deal onto you.
      The tubes are a mix of t.v. anbd radio I have been told and alot of
      them are loose and not sure of how good they are. $400 gets the lot and
      if you come to reno to pick them up I will thrown in some extra stuff
      too....