Sad News - Sterling Jensen Has Passed Away

  • retrodial
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2008
      I am sorry to report that SCARS member Sterling K. Jensen passed away on
      February 2, 2008. He was 73 years old. Sterling held a B.S. in
      Electrical Engineering and had a long aerospace and telecommunications
      career, including 32 years with Hughes Aircraft.

      Services will be held at the St. Euphrasia Catholic Church 11766
      Shoshone Ave., Granada Hills, CA, with a visitation and Rosary from 5:00
      p.m. to 6:30 p.m. on February 6th, and a funeral Mass on February 7th at
      10:30 a.m. For more info on making donations in Sterling's honor, please
      visit the SCARS website
      <http://www.antiqueradios.org/announcements.html> .