Welcome to the Antiprism List!

  • Adrian Rossiter
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2006
      Hi

      The Antiprism list is a friendly place to chat about geometry
      and related topics.

      It is a place to share ideas and thoughts, a place to request
      and give help, and a source of support for people investigating
      geometry or working on geometry projects.

      The Antiprism list is for everyone interested in geometry.

      A little bit about my interests. In recent years I have been
      looking at modelling polyhedra and packings with the computer,
      and learning more about the mathematical side of geometry. I
      occasionally make physical models.

      Here is an album of some of my models

      http://www.freewebtown.com/adrian/geom/

      My modelling programs can be found at the Antiprism site

      http://www.antiprism.com/

      I will post a few messages about particular topics that have
      interested me.

      Welcome to the Antiprism list!

      Please, feel free to join in.

      Adrian.