Hello Everyone

  • soryuri_galacta
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2003
      Hello to all members:

      I wander how is everyone going?

      Very Happy, I'm back from all the exams and had 4 days of holiday to
      the Gold coast and finished my interview. Since, it is almost
      Christmas, I still have a lot of catching up to do.

      Oh, I'm still wandering, There are alot of Hentai clubs under this
      Anti-hentai category. Which is kind of funny, but anyway I'm still
      sticking to my name. I'm going to update every week. So, if you have
      any questions or any suggestions, please email me.

      Sincerely,

      Soryuri