Come check us out !!

  • aardvark_soup
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2003
      we are looking for new members for our yahoo group - arreat_avengers -
      we are a very active and informative group. we are dedicated solely
      to diablo2 lod and a moderated group to keep it that way. we are
      currently working on our clan branch of the group "_AV" and looking
      for new members. I hope to see you there soon. thank you.