Sick, sick, sick

  • phantomoftheopera_gk
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 8, 2002
      It is completely sickening to me that there are so many sick-minded
      people out there who make, look at, and enjoy hentai. As it means in
      English: "perversion". Those who make this crap are having delusions
      of grandeur. But I tell you what, that delusion won't last long.
      They will come to their senses, and realize how sick, twisted, wrong,
      and flat-out morally objectionable hentai is.

      TO HELL WITH HENTAI!! CRUSH IT!! DESTROY IT!!

      George DeLorean
    • hentaidestroyer
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 14, 2002
        Lemme guess...lost another one to the perverted darkness of society?
        I've been there man...it's hard, especially when it's someone close.
        If that wasn't the source of your outburst, why the sudden flip-out?
        Ah well...I agree with ya, it's all sick, but I've got bigger fish to
        fry. Hate child porn? Join Project Mercury - it's our new primary
        target. We're going to fry those bastards in Hellfire.
      • phantomoftheopera_gk
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 14, 2002
          Hentaidestroyer,
          didn't lose somebody. I just re-thought what I have
          been believing about hentai, and I remembered how horrid it is, and
          it just enraged me all the more. HENTAI PISSES ME OFF!!! I wouldn't
          call my words sudden, they have just been boiling beneath me for
          quite a while, and finally, I exploded. I would have used much
          stronger words if I could have. Child porn is EVIL!!!! To Hell with
          it!! I want to crush, destroy, and otherwise obliterate all
          pornography, especially child porn and hentai!! FREEDOM TO HUMANITY
          FROM THE SHACKLES OF ALL PORN!! I don't just hate (child) porn, I
          LOATHE it! It is stupid, evil, mindless, and especially horrific.
          It is past the time for words, I want action againist pornography!!
          Those SOBs are going to burn for eternity in the deepest, darkest,
          most lonely, most torturous pit of Hell!!!!! Screw hentai!! Do
          enlighten me more on Project Mercury, tell me what you want to do in
          realtion to it. Maybe this club of ours should become an actual club
          that meets once or twice a year at Anime conventions. We will
          distribute pamphlets, anti-hentai propaganda, etc. Perhaps also a
          hentai destruction ceremony. Gather some hentai, then come up with
          fun ways to physically destroy it, and at the same time, break the
          spirits of hentai fans. A kind of non-violent, anti-hentai Jihad (if
          you didn't know, Jihad means holy war), or in our case, anti-hentai
          war. After all, our cause is holy! ^_^ As I said, we should come up
          with fun (and humorous ways) to physically destroy hentai. For
          example, smashing a tape with a sledgehammer, or driving over tapes
          and merchandise with the DeLorean that I will be buying in the next
          several months. ^-^ Also, hentai manga shredding by way of Samurai
          swords, things like that. Also, we could have people sharing
          their "conversion" stories from hentai lover to hentai hater. And
          non-converted, always-anti-hentai people. They would share their
          stories, thoughts on how to avoid hentai, how to convert someone to
          our side, things of that nature. Now, I'm not asking for violence,
          not at all. Just an end to hentai!! DOWN WITH HENTAI!!!

          George DeLorean
        • kt25uk
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 2, 2002
            Great what about we gather up all the hentai we can and then have a
            BIG party where we destroy the filth on the bonfire chanting "BURN
            THE FILTH BURN THE FILTH BURN THE FILTH BURN THE FILTH !" and so on.
            You're right. It is sick. Too easy to come across also
          • phantomoftheopera_gk
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 3, 2002
              Kt25uk,
              yeah. That would be a great deal of fun. I am not for
              burning it, unless we could find a place where people wouldn't mind
              the fire, smoke, etc. I also agree wholeheartedly with you that it
              is too easy to come across. Damn near every video store out there
              with an Anime section carries hentai in some form or fashion,
              unfortunately.

              George DeLorean
            • soryuri_galacta
              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 6, 2002
                Well, I'm going to send my poem to you, see if you can get it. If I
                can't send it by email, we figure something else out. Thanks.

                >Anway, I updated the group.
                >By the way, I agree with you on the Anti-Hentai issue. Well, it
                maybe is a diffcult task, but there will be someway to complete it.
                At least, we will find a way.
              • phantomoftheopera_gk
                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 8, 2002
                  Soryuri,
                  thank you. I will check my e-mail for your poem. If the e-
                  mail here on yahoo doesn't work, send it to:
                  thephantomoftheopera@.... I will get back to you to see
                  if I got it.

                  George DeLorean
                • soryuri_galacta
                  Message 8 of 9 , Dec 10, 2002
                    i sent the poem.
                  • phantomoftheopera_gk
                    Message 9 of 9 , Dec 12, 2002
                      Nope,
                      still didn't get it, so, please send it to my other e mail
                      address: thephantomoftheopera@...

                      Thanks,

                      George