I'm Baack!

  • phantomoftheopera_gk
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 18, 2002
      Hey people!
      How goes it? Haven't posted for quite a while, just
      thought I would. Also I have a new hobby, the DeLorean sports car.
      Anybody here like that car too? Well, I see that this club is still
      fighting the good fight, and going strong.

      Keep it up,

      The Phantom of the Opera
    • hentaidestroyer
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 28, 2002
        Yup, I'm back too. Doesn't look like many people are still here,
        though. You like the DeLorean? Hmm...my friend Josh is working on a
        DeLorean driving sim game...I'll talk to him, if he's still working
        on it maybe I can get you a copy.
      • phantomoftheopera_gk
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 28, 2002
          Hentaidestroyer,
          yeah, I'm still here. I absolutely am a huge fan of
          the DeLorean. I can give you any information on it that you may
          want. ^_^ That is cool about your friend working on a DMC sim
          driving game. Thanks for the offer, I'll have to take you up on that
          if it isn't any trouble.

          Thanks,

          Phantom
        • hentaidestroyer
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 31, 2002
            Hmm...I'll ask him once I'm back in school, sure.
          • phantomoftheopera_gk
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 1, 2002
              Thanks hentaidestroyer!

              Phantom