New Member!

  • tomorrow_began_yesterday
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2002
      I'm new here... but it seems I may have acidentally run into a
      graveyard, seeing how few posts are in here according to time... lol

      I wonder if we can't shange that somehow?
    • soryuri_galacta
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 13, 2002
        I think grave yard is slightly wrose than this place since i'm still
        alive, so how do you wish to change it.