The New CaribbeanUnited.com

  • leslie_c_jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2003
      Greetings and much respect to all West Indian people.

      Are you someone that likes to represent your nationality?

      Do you like talking to people from different Caribbean countries?

      Well if you answered yes to any of the questions above then you need
      to visit http://www.caribbeanunited.com:

      Caribbean United is a website where people from all over come to share
      their views on a variety of topics. We share jokes, meet throughout
      the year, inform each other about our nationality and background and
      most of all have fun.

      The website is very user friendly which mean it's NOT difficult to
      find your way around. Listed below are some of the features that you
      can find on the site:

      * Private Account Area
      * Caribbean News (sorted and browsed by country)
      * Message Forums
      * Classified Ads
      * Calendar of Events
      * Guest book
      * Private Messages
      * Caribbean Links
      * Site Search
      * Polls & Surveys
      * User Profiles
      * Caribbean Audio and Video section with downloadable MP3s
      * Shopping Mall
      * Live Chat
      * Who's Online

      And much more...

      So as you can see there are a lot of fun and exciting things to do.

      If you are interested just log on and become a part of the CU family.

      C. U. Soon!!!

      http://www.caribbeanunited.com