A child needs a heart transplantation

  • Please Help
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2002
      My name is Alexander Dinev. I�ve a daughter, her name is Albena, she is all I have. She is 10 years, she hasn�t seen much of life. You can see her pictures at this site: http://free.top.bg/albena1993.She has problems with her heart, in fact her heart is dead, she has a pump instead of a heart. We have waited for 2 years till my daughter have the chance to have a real heart. And when there a donor they told us we need about 118 000 $ for the transplantation, if we don�t collect these money someone else, who has money will receive that heart. My salary is 200 $, it is impossible to collect these money till the end of my miserable life.

      I sold my apartment for 21 700 $ and some friends gave me about 6 000 $. We did advertise in some TV channels, so now we have 45 000 $. I asked some friends who are good at computers to help me and they decided to see how the people from the other world are compassionate.

      People, please help me, if I lose my daughter there won�t be any reason to live for. Thank you very much. God bless you.

      Account: 1108521607 in USD

      Swift code: FINVBGSF

      BANK CODE: 15091501

    • Please Help