laugh laugh laugh

  • blackpeper14u
    Message 1 of 61 , May 24, 2001
      Malik returns from the doctor and tells his wife,
      LaQuita, that the doctor has told him he has only 24 hours
      to live. <br>Given this prognosis, Malik asks
      LaQuita for sex. <br>Naturally, she agrees, and they "get
      busy". <br><br>About six hours later, Malik goes to
      LaQuita and says, "Honey, you know I now have only 18
      hours to live. Could we please do it one more time?"
      realizes that he now has only 8 hours left. <br>He touches
      LaQuita's shoulder and asks, "Honey, please....just one
      more time before I die." <br>She says, "of course Big
      Daddy" and they make love for the third time.
      asleep. Malik, however, worried about his impending
      death, tosses <br>and turns, until he's down to 4 more
      hours. He taps LaQuita and says "honey, I have only 4
      more hours. <br> <br>Do you think we could........."
      Nigga, I have to get up in the morning.....YOU DON'T!"
    • Cherish
      Message 61 of 61 , Oct 13 11:08 AM
        Hey Sammy,

        Good to meet you. :-)

        sammydread67 <sammydread67@...> wrote:
        --- In antiguansinnewyorklime@yahoogroups.com, baddestcaribbeanchick
        wrote:

        > HEY I JUST JOINED THIS CLUB AND I THINK THAT IT'S GONNA BE A BLAST.
        HOPE TO MEET LOTS OF PEOPLE HERE<br>PEACE OUT

        Antigua and barbuda