Antiguan chat

  • iaidan29
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2004
      I have found a new site where u can get updates about antigua and
      also where u can meet ppl from bac home. it been there for awhile
      but needs more ppl to come and join to make the site more
      active..please just take a look at it and see if its something you
      would be interesting and sure if enough ppl join it would be a great
      site for us as Antiguans to meet and greet each other. the address
      is www.insideantigua.com check it out and plz invite others to join

      thank you