Music Festivals, Carnivals, Meet People, Learn about Travel Deals and Caribbean

  • Lester
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2003
      We would like to extend an invitation to join Caribbean Warehouse
      Yahoo group. We provide information about Caribbean festivals and
      music events. Plus travel specials (air, land and cruise), We also
      offer you a place where you can meet people from the Caribbean and
      people who are interested in the Caribbean. Check out our bi-monthly
      newsletter, we have the best calendar of events and link page in
      Yahoo group's about Caribbean. Don't forget to check out our member's
      photos.

      We may not be the biggest or the oldest but we have the best
      information of all Yahoo groups about Caribbean related things. Take
      a look at the others and see what they have to offer and I am sure
      you will see that there is no comparison.

      Click to subscribe to Caribbean Warehouse

      Lester and Julia