On one of my other clubs:

    Message 1 of 1288 , May 31 11:40 PM
      Strange Unusual True or Not, I posted two
      messages. It seems strange to me how similar they are from
      different themes. <br><br> Maybe some of you would be
      interested.<br>Check
      out<br><a href=http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/strangeunusualtrueornot target=new>http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/strangeunusualtrueornot</a>
      Message 1288 of 1288 , Feb 8, 2002