Re: Let's make an ARK!Oh Yaxx....

  • yaxxbarl
    Message 1 of 1288 , May 1, 2000
      Ah, well in that case I'm all for it! I think
      we're not able to contemplate building starship arks
      yet, but, some sort of extra-terrestrial repositry of
      genetic material, or even complete biospheres on the moon
      sounds like a good first step to me as in building such
      a thing we'd learn a lot of the techniques needed
      to doing the starship version.<br><br>yaxx
      Message 1288 of 1288 , Feb 8, 2002