Not the purpose:

    Message 1 of 1288 , Apr 1 3:24 PM
      This club was not started for the purpose of live
      chats and the like. If you want that , organize one ,or
      please refrain from wasting post space with
      complaints.<br> This club is here for the puropes' of being
      contactable by the like minded people for the same ends and
      interests.<br> Those kind of posts will normally be removed ; no
      hard feelings from me, hopefully none taken.
      Message 1288 of 1288 , Feb 8, 2002