Of Interest :

    Message 1 of 1288 , Mar 1 8:52 PM
      NASA Langly Research
      arrogant of powers like NASA, who have the ways and means
      to contact people like these clubs, to get us to
      communicate the needed technology they are lacking to produce
      functional antigravity spacecraft. We dont need wings ! The
      distortion or displacement or shielding of gravity wave
      frequencies is not an alien technology to them, even though
      it is alien technology. I wonder who will have the
      intestinal fortitude to escape the mentality of keeping it
      secret ,and simply make the thing happen?
      Message 1288 of 1288 , Feb 8, 2002