Re: Like the riseing of the sun

    Message 1 of 1288 , Feb 24, 2001
      I am a spiritual person, and enjoy the topic, but
      we need to refrain from religious conversation in
      this club, basicly because there are many different
      convictions with other members, and it easily would turn into
      an offence to someone or take up all the time in
      debate.<br> We are going to have to stick closer to the
      purpose of this club.<br> I have another club that
      religious conversation is welcomed ,at
      Message 1288 of 1288 , Feb 8, 2002