Re: me too...

    Message 1 of 1288 , Oct 24, 2000
      Hey there Ginny. About time travle; how much do
      you know about the philidelphia
      experiment(spelling?)<br> There has been ( from sources I aquired in AZ.)
      time travle experiments done for quite some time
      now.<br> These are some of the blackest operations done on
      earth, and not many leaks about it get out.<br><br>I'll
      clue you in on some of the things that pranksters
      within the operation have pulled; A penney was found on
      a curb dated MANy years into the future. Once It
      was brought to attention; All the stories were
      ordered hushed and the evidence disapear.<br> It's easy
      to jump forward in time , useing the escape pod of
      natural magnet field generation, corresponding to
      naturealy aligned earth flux lines at specific frequencies,
      but to CONTROL the jumps , where to go & return,
      those are the hard parts. often physics & science gets
      stuck on the old imaginations of comeing back to find
      everyones aged or died of old age; but there are two ways
      to do it that elimiminate those problems.<br> One ;
      The interdimensional leap done properly enables you
      into a hallway between dimensions where no time is;
      sort of a non- liniar anti matter plane of existance.
      use on some UFOs , which also was revealed to me
      propheticly in a VERY clear vision from God.<br>The use of
      the time vector console is controled by supernatural
      sences like telekenisis and remote viewing.<br> I really
      wish I could reveal more about this control devise,
      but it was explictitly told me not to make this
      public knowledge; It works in conjuction with a pilots
      encoded DND, built into the material of the ship, and the
      ship is as alive, like the ones described by the
      bible. It will not function without the intended pilots,
      preventing untrained ones from trying to leap in err and
      create a universal disaster.
      Message 1288 of 1288 , Feb 8, 2002