Re: Loss of Time:formula

  • bryanstover
    Message 1 of 1288 , Aug 31, 2000
      no I dont know the formula but i know where a
      formula like it was used.What I ask you all to do is to
      disreguard the names as they were of recollection at best
      only and check out the site
      www.geocities.com/area51/zone/2980/ptg.html as it involves a case of time travel and the
      continued coverup of what happened as this happened 38
      years ago it has been hard to find those gov agencies
      that were involved as they all denied that it ever
      occured.The events are very strange you can believe it if you
      want but no matter what else I know that it occured
      Message 1288 of 1288 , Feb 8, 2002