BETTER LATE THAN NEVER.... APOCALYPSE 2013.....The Apocalypse is NOT over!!!

  • thelandlordreturns
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2013
      Hi, who ever's still left in this group.
      It looks like most folks have left years ago!!
      It would seem that the World DIDN'T actually END in 2012 !!
      (per the Mayan Calendar prophecy). Wanna know WHY?????????
      Read on....
      I've been a member of this group since 2003, when I published
      "They All Told the Truth: The Antigravity papers".

      Now, I'm publishing
      "Bombshell 201X: GOD did a 2012 hit-and-run on me!!".

      Please check out WWW.BOMBSHELL201X.COM . (and Facebook page)

      God will NOT allow antigravity devices to Ever work until we
      DO WHAT HE WANTS! WOW!

      Have a blessed day,
      rick Crandall