China supplied North Korea with an orbital nuke platform

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2013
      China supplied North Korea with an orbital nuke platform
      That's what NK launched into space in February. It wasn't just a test satellite. It's small but potent and contains 5 tactical orbit-to-surface nukes, each with a 500 kiloton payload.

      This is why NK has adopted a totally warlike rhetoric. They may be outgunned and outnumbered but they have unlimited firing range. Detonated above the US/Europe/Asia/Japan they'll be able to knock out the electrical grid and begin their own ground invasion of South Korea and Japan, leaving Europe and the US to China.

      Trust me, this is the absolute truth. My uncle is a general in the British army and they are trying their best to keep a lid on this to prevent worldwide panic. Apparently Obama is "looking at all the options" whatever that means.
      http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2191950/pg1
      Re: China supplied North Korea with an orbital nuke platform
      You can check out [this article]( [link to www.northkoreatech.org] that mentions "4 objects being tracked by NORAD". However, 3 of those were probably rocket boosters and/or debris.

      However, you can track these objects in their parabolic path at the links, here -

      [KMS 3-2]( http://www.n2yo.com/?s=39026)
      - The actual satellite

      [Object 2]( http://www.n2yo.com/?s=39027)
      - (R/B - denotes rocket/booster) Still trackable in space

      [Object 3]( http://www.n2yo.com/?s=39028)
      - (Debris) Still trackable.

      [Object 4]( http://www.n2yo.com/?s=39029)
      - (Debris) Still trackable.

      Since the DPRK announced to international space orgs that they would have a Pacific splashdown of the main booster, and it fell, I have a hard time believing that there is "still a booster" out there. But, oh well... Let's just see how this whole thing plays out.

      If they do happen to have a device capable of dropping an EMP blast over the US from one of these things, [it could take about 10 years to recover from one]( [link to www.wnd.com]
      http://www.n2yo.com/?s=39027)
      Keep in mind that the US government gave NK the nukes. Bill Clinton gave NK two fissionable nuclear reactors. When they threatened to make nuke bombs, George Bush gifted them with 4 more for a total of 6 fissionable nuclear reactors.

      The NK "threat" is all a carefully orchestrated psyop to keep the sheeple in fear and to distract them from the real threat...the collapse of the US financial system. All world leaders are friends and belong to the same club...don't let anyone fool you.

      Most of the nuclear devices are already INSIDE the USA. They were smuggled in parts and secretly put together in targeted cities awaiting detonation commands. Even Israel has some hidden in the USA. You sheeple have no idea.
      `The Concern Is Great': U.S. On Alert For Nuclear Attack From North Korean Satellite
      Apr 1, 2013 5 CommentsJake Hammer
      Excerpted from WND:
      WASHINGTON – U.S. officials quietly are expressing concern that North Korea could use its "space launch vehicle" to explode a high-altitude nuclear device over the United States, creating an electromagnetic pulse that would destroy major portions of the U.S. electrical grid system as well as the nation's critical infrastructures.
      The concern is so great that U.S. officials who watch North Korea closely are continually monitoring the status of the North Korean "space launch vehicle," whose status could suggest a pre-emptive nuclear strike against the United States.
      They are aware of the three-stage missile North Korea launched last December that also orbited a "package," which experts say could be a test to orbit a nuclear weapon that then would be deorbited on command anywhere over the U.S. and exploded at a high altitude, creating an EMP effect.
      This concern is in addition to North Korea's latest threat to strike targets in Hawaii and the continental U.S., as well as possible attacks against U.S. bases in South Korea and Japan.
      The 28-year-old North Korean leader, Kim Jong-un, has signed an order for North Korea's strategic rocket forces to be on standby to fire at U.S. targets.
      The signing was against a photo backdrop following an emergency meeting of his senior military leaders showing large maps that were labeled "U.S. mainland strike plan, specifically at Hawaii, Washington, D.C., Los Angeles and Austin, Texas."
      One WND reader who traced the targeting to Texas said that it really was aimed at the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
      The latest North Korean threats occurred after the U.S. sent two B-2 stealth bombers to strike targets with inert bombs during joint U.S.-South Korean military exercises, which Kim considered a major provocation.
      "He finally signed the plan on technical preparations of strategic rockets, ordering them to be on standby to fire so that they may strike any time the U.S. mainland, its military bases in the operational theaters in the Pacific, including Hawaii and Guam, and those in South Korea," according to a statement by the North Korean news agency, KCNA.
      The statement added that the B-2 flights showed Washington's "hostile" intent, and the "reckless" act had gone"beyond the phase of threat and blackmail."
      In response, U.S. Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel condemned North Korea's actions which to date have included dissolving the 1953 armistice between North and South Korea, severing the military hotline with South Korea and putting its artillery forces on high alert and threatening, once again, nuclear strikes against the U.S.
      http://patdollard.com/2013/04/u-s-on-alert-for-nuclear-blast-overhead/
      WND EXCLUSIVE
      U.S. ON ALERT FOR NUCLEAR BLAST OVERHEAD
      'Space launch vehicle' could put kill electric grid, devastate nation
      Published: 4 days ago
      F. Michael MaloofAbout | Email | Archive
      F. Michael Maloof, staff writer for WND and G2Bulletin, is a former senior security policy analyst in the office of the secretary of defense.
[...]
      THIS is how an EMP event could bring the world's remaining superpower to its knees. Read it in "A Nation Forsaken".
[...]
      In recent weeks, North Korea also had released three videos showing a nuclear strike on the U.S.
      "We've made very clear that we have the capability and willingness to protect our interests and our allies in the region," according to deputy White House press secretary Josh Earnest. He said that the U.S. military exercises with South Korea should offer "pretty clear evidence" that the U.S. can defend its interests and those of its allies in the region.
      Sources say that sending the B-2s was in response to the recent North Korean threats to send a message – a message which Russia and China called a "provocative act."
      Russia and China have asked the U.S. to continue talking to North Korea and not to take military action against North Korea.
      In response to North Korea's initial bellicose rhetoric, Hagel ordered the deployment of additional Aegis anti-missile systems for the U.S. West Coast. They originally were destined for Europe. And a second anti-ballistic missile radar is to be installed in Japan.
      However, the Aegis anti-missile systems won't be operational until 2017, although there are some systems already deployed along the West Coast.
      North Korea's continuing threats of a pre-emptive nuclear strike against U.S. targets suggest to U.S. officials that its military is confident in the capability of its missiles and that its recent nuclear testing for miniaturization of a warhead to be placed on a missile similarly was successful.
      These officials are looking at the prospect that upon launch of the missile and a potential nuclear payload, it would take a polar path, clearly out of range of U.S. Aegis anti-missile systems.
      The fact that U.S.military officials are expressing quiet but increasing concern that North Korea could launch an EMP attack has raised alarms over the preservation of the U.S. national grid and such critical infrastructures as communications, energy, food and water delivery and space systems.
      This concern recently has been reinforced by a little-publicized study by the U.S. Army War College that said a nuclear detonation at altitude above a U.S. city could wipe out the electrical grid for hundreds, possibly thousands of miles around.
      The impact would be catastrophic.
      "Preparing for months without a commercial source of clean water (city water pressure is often dependent on electric pumping to storage towers) and stoppage of sewage treatment facilities will require net methods of survival particularly in populated areas," the military study said.
      The May 2011 study, titled, "In the Dark: Military Planning for a Catastrophic Critical Infrastructure Event,"concluded that there is "very little" in the way of backup capability to the electric grid upon which the communications infrastructure is vitally dependent.
      Analysts say that it is apparent that Kim has ignored any advice from its closest friend, China, to stop any further missile or nuclear testing suggesting, as one official described Kim, as a "loose cannon."
      Kim also has been defiant of any United Nations Security Council resolutions similarly condemning the recent missile and nuclear tests. China had joined in approving those resolutions.
      "The time has come to settle accounts with the U.S.," the KCNA agency declared.
      "The Obama administration is either clueless or deceiving the American people with false assurances that North Korea's recent threats to destroy the United States are merely `empty rhetoric' because they allegedly `lack the capability,'" one former U.S. official told WND.
      Some regional analysts, however, believe that Kim is seeking to leverage the U.S. for further concessions while attempting to win favor with his own military to show how tough he can be.
      These analysts say that until now Kim has not had the support from the military that his father, Kim Jong-Il, had.
      His war-like tone may be indicative of attempts to solidify military support within his country.
      At the moment, experts are looking at efforts for preparations at known long-range missile launch sites.
      Those signs may be appearing.
      "North Korea's launch sites to fire off mid- and long-range missiles have recently shown increased movement of vehicles and forces," according to one South Korean official who described the activity at the sites as "brisk."
      "We are closely watching possibilities of missile launches," the official said.
      In this connection, officials have seen several vehicles moving to the Tongchang-ri missile site on the western coast, in what appeared to them to be preparations for testing its long-range missiles.
      Some observers, however, believe the latest threats of a pre-emptive nuclear strike against the U.S. remain for now just domestic posturing and efforts to establish military credentials on Kim's part to show that he is more forceful than his father.
      In other efforts to determine warnings and indications of an attack, analysts are looking for major troop movements, although none has been detected to date.
      Late last week, a North Korean Mig-21 fighter jet flew near South Korea's front line airspace, known as the Tactical Action Line,but returned to base, according to a South Korean military official. In response, the South Koreans scrambled a KF-16 fighter.
      The TAL is the point between 20 and 50 kilometers north of South Korean airspace that will prompt the South Korea to scramble its fighter jets.
      In addition, border crossings between North and South Korea remain open, for now.
      In one video, North Korea shows a nuclear attack on Washington:
      http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/u-s-on-alert-for-overhead-nuclear-blast/#ooid=lzdG5hYTqwLYj4AjqhzzwQjFkN2n5m8q
      Back in February, it released a video that showed a nuclear attack on New York City, against a musical backdrop of "We are the World," a song by the late Michael Jackson.
      http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/u-s-on-alert-for-overhead-nuclear-blast/#ooid=k3cGI0OToSzIIm_VjVv-Ovb8PQcpJX6V
      http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/u-s-on-alert-for-overhead-nuclear-blast/

      u.s. Orbits Nuclear Weapons Platform
      http://www.scribd.com/doc/134279393/u-s-Orbits-Nuclear-Weapons-Platform

      They Are Gearing Up For Something Big–His Exact Words Were, `They Are Shipping Some Serious S--- Over There" –Barksdale AFB
      http://www.scribd.com/doc/134279387/They-Are-Gearing-Up-For-Something-Big%E2%80%93His-Exact-Words-Were-%E2%80%98They-Are-Shipping-Some-Serious-S-Over-There%E2%80%9D-%E2%80%93Barksdale-AFB

      The War in Orbit- The X37-B & Earthquake Weapons
      http://www.scribd.com/doc/134279380/The-War-in-Orbit-The-X37-B-Earthquake-Weapons

      China Supplied North Korea With an Orbital Nuke Platform
      http://www.scribd.com/doc/134279174/China-Supplied-North-Korea-With-an-Orbital-Nuke-Platform

      `The Concern Is Great'- U.S. On Alert For Nuclear Attack From North Korean Satellite
      http://www.scribd.com/doc/134279146/%E2%80%98The-Concern-Is-Great%E2%80%99-U-S-On-Alert-For-Nuclear-Attack-From-North-Korean-Satellite

      Nuclear Matters - A Practical Guide
      http://www.scribd.com/doc/134279349/Nuclear-Matters-A-Practical-Guide

      China Warns Australia Not to Side with America in War
      http://www.docstoc.com/docs/151580304/China-Warns-Australia-Not-to-Side-with-America-in-War

      Civil War in America Within 90 Days – Get Ready_
      http://www.docstoc.com/docs/151580310/Civil-War-in-America-Within-90-Days---Get-Ready_

      ORBITAL NUCLEAR WEAPONS PLATFORMS Documents.rar
      https://anonfiles.com/file/61f2a41623a1140d4628c9022b1ff1b9

      ORBITAL NUCLEAR WEAPONS PLATFORMS Documents.zip
      https://anonfiles.com/file/6f6ec46634970029050997e4d2b6e3fe

      Global Elite Preparing New Korean War to Coincide with Economic Implosion
      http://www.docstoc.com/docs/151586250/Global-Elite-Preparing-New-Korean-War-to-Coincide-with-Economic-Implosion

      Jesus Warns All, Time Is Up!
      Tuesday, April 2, 2013 16:26

      Kevin Barret just sent this very sobering word from the Lord into Steve Quayle's website.

      Oh My people, why? Why do you still go on with business as usual? I have warned and I have warned for My people who are called by My name to repent of your lukewarmness, complacency and conformity to this world. Oh, My people, you do not know nor understand the gravity of what is about to strike. Millions, I say, MILLIONS shall lose their lives when this thing happens. Woe unto those who are at ease in Zion. For now the sinners in Zion shall be afraid.

      Did I not warn you of these things in My word? Do you not perceive that you are in the last days that My word speaks about?

      Oh, My people, why? Why do many of you not take My judgments to heart? I will tell you why. It is because you are a backslidden people and do not desire My holiness. You have set up for yourselves teachers and prophets that speak lies of comfort to you. But I tell you now, unless you all repent before me now, many of you too shall be swept up with the wicked when this thing happens.

      Oh, but many of you say in your heart, "I am a Christian and therefore I am not appointed unto the wrath of God". Oh you foolish ones! Who has bewitched you to believe such lies? Do you not know that My wrath is stored up for all the wicked in heart? Do you not know that My word tells you that My wrath is against ALL unrighteousness? Therefore, if you do wickedness, do not tell yourselves that you shall not see My wrath. For I am a HOLY God and I shall take vengeance against ALL unholiness.

      Oh, My dear little ones, can you not perceive My heart crying out to you all to repent? It is not My desire to bring judgment. For I desire mercy over judgment. But it is because of your wicked ways that I must do this thing. For does not My word say that if those who are called by My name would humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I shall heal their land? Oh yes, many of you pray for Me to heal and protect your land. But where is your repentance? Where is your turning from your wicked ways? Many of My people are no different from those of the world. And for this reason, I shall judge ALL the land and begin with My house.

      Oh yes, you have heard Me right. I shall judge MY people even more harshly than those of the world. For you, My little ones, know the truth, though many of you deny My holiness for yourselves and those around you. Oh you wicked and perverse generation. Do you not discern the times that you live in? It is now time that I shall fulfill My word. And I now declare that I shall come down as a consuming fire. And who of you can stand in this day of My coming?

      Oh, but many of you have said in your heart that you shall be raptured at My coming. Oh foolish ones, have you not read My word? I never said I was going to take you out of the earth. When I do come in physical form for all to see, it shall NOT be pleasant for those on the earth that have not been cleansed by My fires of purification. For I will gather those left on the earth that have made themselves pure through the fires of My tribulation upon the earth. And then a fiery destruction for all those that are not joined with Me.

      Those of you that think that you are My bride and yet do not reflect My holiness are fools of your own choosing. For My bride shall be spotless and without ANY blemish of man's stench of flesh. You who think that I will take you as My bride while you are but flesh are foolish and do not have the truth of My word. For My word declares that what is corruptible shall NOT inherit the incorruptible. Oh you are foolish ones to believe anything contrary to this truth.

      But I tell you all now, repent and get right with Me and maybe, just maybe, I shall relent and turn and leave a blessing with you instead. Oh, but many of you say that you are already blessed in Me because you call upon My name. Again, I say to you, "FOOLS". You do not study My word to show yourselves approved unto Me. For I am not concerned with the words of your mouth as much as I am your heart. For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. And many of you call upon My name with an unrepented heart. Do you really think that I shall hear your prayers? Do you not know that it is a broken and contrite heart that I shall not despise? But I shall turn a deaf ear to the prayers of those that regard iniquity in their hearts.

      Oh, My little children, I come to you all this day with truth. And many of you find My words hard to bear. This is because you have followed after lies and not My truth. The prophets and teachers that many of you follow are of the devil. They lie to you for gain and many of you love to have it so.

      Oh, My precious ones, can you not see the seriousness of this warning to you all? Time is up. I am no longer withholding My hand from My judgments. Oh, but many of you say that I no longer judge. Well to those who say this, I say to you this day, "Lullaby and Goodnight". May you keep on sleeping unto your death…….

      Oh, but many of you say that this warning is not of God for God would not speak like this to His children. Oh foolish ones. You do not have, nor do you seek after the fear of the Lord. For if you truly had fear of Me, you would not tell yourselves such lies but would fall on your knees instead.

      But I tell you now, many of you, I say, MANY of you will reject this last warning of Mine to repent. And so I say to those mocking this word of Mine, "Get ready to meet your God and Maker. And when you do, it shall not be pleasant for you. For I will declare to you, "Depart from Me for I never knew you". And then you shall both realize and accept the fear of the Lord. But as I said, it shall not be pleasant for you…….

      Repent, My people. Time is short. It is now just a matter of time before this thing strikes. I love you all, My dear ones and do not desire that any of you perish. So I say again "REPENT", before it is too late……

      beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/04/je...urrentSplittedPage=0