Zavaros a honlapom számlálója!

  • Miklós Borbás
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2010
      From: "Miklós Borbás" <borbasmiklos@...>
      To: "NASA aeronet" <exp-aeronet-wg@...>; "NASA drymug" <drymug@...>; "NASA grc7" <grc-7i@...>; "NASA jsc" <jsc-jlt-members@...>; "NASA lesa" <grc-lesa-members@...>; "NASA linuxwg" <linuxwg@...>; "NASA mscf" <msfc-ars-info@...>; "NASA" <public-inquiries@...>; "NASA grc" <grc-comments@...>; "NASA public" <public-inquiries@...>; "NASA1" <snglist@...>; "NASA npp" <npp-sds@...>; "NASA odin" <grc-odin-pocs@...>; "NASA polaris" <polaris-info@...>
      Cc: "Mónika Borbás" <monika11@...>
      Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2010 1:23 AM
      Subject: Fw: Re: Leon Tribe's - zero point energy thruster

      --- On Sun, 6/27/10, George White <george@...> wrote:

      > =rom: George White <george@...>
      > Subject: Re: Leon Tribe's
      > T=: "Miklós Borbás" <borbasmiklos@...>
      > Cc: "Leon Tribe" <leon.=ribe@...>, newelectrogravity@yahoogroups.com, greenglow@yahoogroups.=om, aggroup@yahoogroups.com, free_energy@yahoogroups.com, lifters@yahoogro=ps.com, jlnlabs@yahoogroups.com, space_action@yahoogroups.com, relativity2=yahoogroups.com, AdvancedUFOPropulsion@yahoogroups.com, antigravityufotype=ropulsion@yahoogroups.com, Multidimensionalman@yahoogroups.com, IUFO@egrou=s.com, gravitic_solutions@yahoogroups.com, gravity-control-technologies@ya=oogroups.com, drymug@..., news@..., electrohydrodynamics=yahoogroups.com, americanantigravity@yahoogroups.com, tventura6@...=, americanantigravity-owner@yahoogroups.com, americanantigrav@yahoogroups.=om, solymosi.janos@..., 508925@..., anwer@..., be=l@..., bell@..., bnandor@eunet.y=, bori@..., caba.moldvai@..., caba@..., cte@=alisad.com, ed.bell@...,
      edita@..., fayez@..., gbell@gs-mscmail=ndc.nasa.gov, ali_bali_gumba@..., illuminazi@..., jan_p_cack@y=hoo.com, jebayles2001@..., ken.rauen@..., kennecla@..., k=vin@..., lifestatic@..., lnadj@..., marton@bredband=net, mary-sue@..., mbb_ns@..., mj@..., off=ce@..., office1@..., pajert2000@..., palisade=@..., patkos@..., pite_99@..., prsa@..., public-=nquiries@..., quarkblogger@..., richar18@..., aliuss=ge@..., sarnows2@..., sbell@..., shavekitty@y=hoo.com, snglist@..., spark@..., sterlingda@pureenergys=stems.com, szabadenergia@yahoogroups.com, szapar@..., trexplorer@f=eemail.hu, veselin.pizurica@..., webmaster@..., webmast=r@..., webmaster@..., xander@...,
      quantumcosmology@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, June 27, 2010, 12:46 AM=0A> The peak force of the lifter is given by,

      F = q^2/(2*eo=A)

      where q is the charge stored, e0 is the permitivity of free space and A
      is the effective area of the capacitance of the lifter.
      This can be restated as,

      F = (0.5*C*V^2) / d

      here C is the capacitance, V is the voltage across it and d is the space between the plates and yes, this is proportional to V^2. Relative to a real device, the maximum operating voltage, V,
      increases linearly
      with d, while the capacitance decreases linearly with d,
      hich pretty
      much offsets any gains. The problem with such devices
      is that they are not all that scalable and it's hard to get enough l=ft to
      lift itself,
      not to mention, a payload.

      The force rises from the ordinary forces acting on the
      plates of a chargede capacitance. The energy stored in the lifter
      capacitance is dischrged asymmetrically because the region near the small plate breaks
      down before the region near the large plate. As a
      result, the force =n
      the small plate (the wire) momentarily disappears, until
      recharged by
      the supply. The force on the large plate remains
      relativel= constant,
      while the force on the small plate periodically drops to zero, resulting
      in a net force from the direction of the large pl=te to the
      small
      plate. This is also responsible for the
      characteristic wire vibrations
      and buzz of lifter devices, why they don't=work in a
      vacuum and why
      they don't start to work until the air s=arts to break down.

      So how about a realizable, spaceworthy de=ign using this
      principle?

      Consider a parallel plate device in=a vacuum, with half of the space between the plates filled with a=low pressure gas.
      The breakdown gas
      will need to be contained in=a quartz or similar
      'bottle', since the
      energy discharged within=the tube will be quite high and it must be
      cooled and be capable =f withstanding high temperatures if any kind of
      useful forces are to be developed. The gas will also
      need to be selected and the p=essure tuned for maximum breakdown
      voltage. Such devices might b= useful for station keeping, but probably
      not for primary propuls=on, although we already know how to use
      gyro's for
      propellantless=station keeping.

      A similar mode of propulsion can be produced if = magnetic
      field can be
      asymmetrically collapsed.

      George:

      On 06/26/10 14:55, Miklós Borbás wrote:
      I've been mulli=g over your statement "Speed increase
      linear with voltage, and square =oot with reduction of air
      pressure". I'm always frustrated that you ta=k in terms of terminal velocity rather than force but I think I have t=is
      one cracked.

      F(drag) = constant1*air dens=ty*velocity^ 2 (http://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.

      F(lifter) = constant2*voltage^ 2 (equation 19 of my
      air pa=er)

      At terminal velocity F(drag)=F(lifter)

      Therefore voltage^2=constant3 *pressure* velocity^ 2
      (air density is proportional to air pressure at a given
      temperature)

      Therefore velocity = constant 4*voltage/sqrt( pressure)

      Your experimental findings appear to be consistent
      with my formula if I've understood your statement
      correctly.

      Leon Tribe

      2010/6/11 Miklós Borbás<borbasmiklos@yah=o.com>

      Hi everyone!

      My six years experience =ith high voltage devices, by
      lot off measurings, is created for =e possibility for assessment currents in my thrusters, with errors less than 5-6%. Speed of neutralizing ions I
      calculate from vo=tage and air pressure (on 35kV and 762Torr air presure mean speed of neutralizing ions is 6m/s). Speed increase linear with voltage, end square root with reduction of air pressure.
      With assessment=the current of the special electrode
      of corona discharger segment and calculate the mean speed of neutralizing ions, I
      can simple simple calculate the thrust...
      Proves of working ZPE Flying Sa=cers, built on the Earth:

      http://www.world-mysteries.com/g=_mdjones.htm

      Zero point energy thrusters are immensely require in
      Our Future in Cars (wich
      can flys), Aircrafts, Spacecrafts etc., since the
      Nature none see other solution for transport in wo=ld of consumed Oil.

      Progressive thinking can easy reach very high resoults. Deductive
      science
      thinking, unbelievably in s=mple facts and building
      into the defective
      base, as today science, none conduct resoult.

      More:
      There is in proceedi=g possibility for everyone, open discussion about ZPE thrusters. Pro=en zero point energy thruster proves
      abnormal blemishs in Einste=n's theory of relativity -
      light simple moves with 3E8m/s land to cent=al mass of the universe:)

      Physics is most simple, we have =o understand: Central
      mass of
      the full existing is the core of t=e zero point
      energy, from this central moves electromagnetic waves with speed of c. Stupid c is a very much constante, and very much ou=worn by zero point energy thruster's flying saucers...
      Zero point energy makes liquidation of the full energy density and by moving neutralizing ions produce extra
      high speed moving=plus energy parts, wich contributes thrust. Thrust can be
      very s=rong, without any materials reaction. Reaction
      of the thrust is moving=0A> > mass of plus energy parts.

      Description of ZPE:

      http://www.calphysics.org/zpe.html

      http://www.setterfield.o=g/000docs/zpe.htm

      My US patent:

      http://porta=.uspto.gov/external/portal/pair
      Application
      Number: 12/021130=0A> > Earliest Publication No: US 2008-0284278 A1

      Open discussion:

      http://portal.groupkos.com/index.php?title=ZPE_Thruster=0A

      My experiments:

      http://www.fw.hu/bmiklos2000

      http://www.fw.hu/bmiklos2000/unipolar.html

      Theory:

      http://www.fw.hu/bmiklos2000/finale.html

      Magyarul a fontosabb =isérleteim:

      http://www.fw.hu/bmiklos2000/unipolaris.html

      Magyarul az elmélet:

      http://www.fw.hu/bmiklos2000/ve=eredmeny.html

      Discussion page:

      http://portal.group=os.com/index.php?title=ZPE_Thruster

      If we simple understand =aws of the Naturale,
      subatomic
      structure of materials will be mo=t simple to
      perceive:

      Naturale must to establish regular l=ves to as, all
      materials, the full existing is establish for Our=Regular Lives. Nonsense
      is requisition of base of subatomic particles.=Even the
      bigger atomic
      accelerator on the world isn't gave resoult for primitive investigation, simple gravity we can understand by just a Law of the
      Naturale, it hasn't its
      own particles:)

      Natural just continually establish the next:
      Everything must be=true We has in
      Our Perfect Consciousness. We are the physical lifes.=0A> Natural faits with
      Our defective thinking, wich claim problems a=d
      primitivity. .. Natural is
      perfect. The most beautiful possibi=ity are real small Galaxys, one Galaxy
      in one 3D universe, Galax=s placen in Next Next 3 dimensions. Stars can be
      Economical Smal= Deuterium Stars, with Neverending
      Lives. In This Small Perfect
      Galaxy We can travel to near Living Planets with Zero Point Energy Thru=ters Perfect Spacecrafts.

      http://=ww.fw.hu/bmiklos2000

      http://www.fw.hu/bmiklos2000/unipolar.htm

      Theory:

      http://www.fw.hu/bmiklos2000/finale.html=0A

      Magyarul a fontosabb kisérleteim:

      http://www.fw.=u/bmiklos2000/unipolaris.html

      Magyarul az elmélet:

      http://www.fw.hu/bmiklos2000/vegeredmeny.html

      Contact of the administrator of the discussion:
      DonEMitchell<mitch@groupkos.c=m>,

      Don Mitchell<donemitchell@...>,

      Discussion page:

      http://portal.groupkos.com/index.phptitle=ZPE_Th=uster

      Best Regards:
      Miklos

      > >=0A> >

    • Miklós Borbás
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 26, 2010
        http://www.fw.hu/bmiklos2000/unipolaris.html

        Miki

        Date: Sunday, June 27, 2010, 12:46 AM=0A> The peak force of the lifter is given by,

        F = q^2/(2*eo=A)

[...]

        There is in proceedi=g possibility for everyone, open discussion about ZPE thrusters. Proven zero point energy thruster proves abnormal blemishs in Einste=n's theory of relativity -
        light simple moves with 3E8m/s land to cent=al mass of the universe:)

        Physics is most simple, we have =o understand: Central mass of the full existing is the core of t=e zero point
        energy, from this central moves electromagnetic waves with speed of c. Stupid c is a very much constante, and very much ou=worn by zero point energy thruster's flying saucers...
        Zero point energy makes liquidation of the full energy density and by moving neutralizing ions produce extra high speed moving=plus energy parts, wich contributes thrust. Thrust can be very strong, without any materials reaction. Reaction of the thrust is moving=0A> > mass of plus energy parts.

        Description of ZPE:

        http://www.calphysics.org/zpe.html

        http://www.setterfield.o=g/000docs/zpe.htm

        My US patent:

        http://porta=.uspto.gov/external/portal/pair
        Application
        Number: 12/021130=0A> > Earliest Publication No: US 2008-0284278 A1

        Open discussion:

        http://portal.groupkos.com/index.php?title=ZPE_Thruster=0A

        My experiments:

        http://www.fw.hu/bmiklos2000

        http://www.fw.hu/bmiklos2000/unipolar.html

        Theory:

        http://www.fw.hu/bmiklos2000/finale.html

        Magyarul a fontosabb =isérleteim:

        http://www.fw.hu/bmiklos2000/unipolaris.html

        Magyarul az elmélet:

        http://www.fw.hu/bmiklos2000/ve=eredmeny.html

        Discussion page:

        http://portal.group=os.com/index.php?title=ZPE_Thruster

        If we simple understand =aws of the Naturale,subatomic structure of materials will be most simple to perceive:

        Naturale must to establish regular l=ves to as, all
        materials, the full existing is establish for Our=Regular Lives. Nonsense
        is requisition of base of subatomic particles.=Even the
        bigger atomic accelerator on the world isn't gave resoult for primitive investigation, simple gravity we can understand by just a Law of the
        Naturale, it hasn't its
        own particles:)

        Natural just continually establish the next:
        Everything must be=true We has in Our Perfect Consciousness. We are the physical lifes.=0A> Natural faits with Our defective thinking, wich claim problems and primitivity. .. Natural is perfect. The most beautiful possibi=ity are real small Galaxys, one Galaxy
        in one 3D universe, Galaxis placen in Next Next 3 dimensions. Stars can be