Explanation of working of my enclosed thrusters

  • Miklós Borbás
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2010
      My enclosed thrusters works with next princilpe:

      Inside of the enclosure happens ion-recombination (on DC supply). Ion emitter (one, or two opposite pole ion emitters) produce continuous ion formation. On the insulated electrode (ping-pong ball) moving ions neutralizes. Thrust extremly hangs from little details, from intensity, speed and direction of neutralizing ions (basic terms of ZPE thrust).

      It is visible starting high impulse after turning on the device:

      http://bmiklos2000.freeweb.hu/full7.wmv

      http://bmiklos2000.freeweb.hu/full13.wmv

      But very good intunen enclosed thrusters works enough long time interval on DC supply:

      http://bmiklos2000.freeweb.hu/unipolaris.html

      For continuous high thrust has to be used AC supply:

      http://bmiklos2000.freeweb.hu/finale.html

      Regards:
      Miklos