RE: [AntigravityUFO type Propulsion] Flying ZPE thruster

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 25, 2010
      Hi Miklos,

      When you can produce a device that outputs more than a
      milliwatt of thrust, and is able to levitate itself, then some might even
      believe your thoughts possible.

      DOING yourself is the only way!

      I think most people are aware of the Bifield – Brown discovery, but as to
      whether it can, or has ever become a commercial viability remains a moot
      point.

      Mike.

      Mike. J. Furness

      _____

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 25, 2010
        Hi Mike!

        This device works with 156W power, and in consort with my practice, with 62Hz of 52kV produce 52N thrust. If we make apparatus lose weight as 5kg, it will fly.

        Strong thrust is result of AC power, heavy intensity of ion-recombination, easy demonstrable with enclosed lifter. But my solution is much more exploitation as lifter: