Flying ZPE thruster

  • Miklós Borbás
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 24, 2010
      I'd put details of flying zero point energy thruster to my links, including corresponding power supply:

      http://thruster.groupkos.com/finale.html
      http://www.fw.hu/bmiklos2000/finale.html

      Regards:
      Miklos
    • Mike
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 25, 2010
        Hi Miklos,

        When you can produce a device that outputs more than a
        milliwatt of thrust, and is able to levitate itself, then some might even
        believe your thoughts possible.

        DOING yourself is the only way!

        I think most people are aware of the Bifield – Brown discovery, but as to
        whether it can, or has ever become a commercial viability remains a moot
        point.

        Mike.

        Mike. J. Furness

        _____

        I'd put details of flying zero point energy thruster to my links, including
        corresponding power supply:

        http://thruster. <http://thruster.groupkos.com/finale.html>
        groupkos.com/finale.html
        http://www.fw. <http://www.fw.hu/bmiklos2000/finale.html>
        hu/bmiklos2000/finale.html

        Regards:
        Miklos

      • Miklós Borbás
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 25, 2010
          Hi Mike!

          This device works with 156W power, and in consort with my practice, with 62Hz of 52kV produce 52N thrust. If we make apparatus lose weight as 5kg, it will fly.

          Strong thrust is result of AC power, heavy intensity of ion-recombination, easy demonstrable with enclosed lifter. But my solution is much more exploitation as lifter: