new ether thruster videos

  • Miklós Borbás
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2009
      I`d make new combined ether thrusters for low voltage. These works on already 25kV, without ions outside of thrusters.

      Thrusters are made from 3 parts:
      1) basic tube, it has a needle inside on high voltage, and a ping-pong ball on the other side of the PVC tube. It has an insulated wire placed on end of the tube and ping-pong ball.
      2) secund tube, has a needle on opposite pole of high voltage, and also a ping-pong ball on the end. Ping-ping balls are in physical contact, separated with 1 layer of plastic.
      3) corona discharger PVC tube, it has two electrodes inside on opposite poles of supply. The electrode on pole as insulated wire on basic tube produces corona discharges.

      All tubes are intunen to optimales, with corresposives distances between electrodes, and good insulated outside.

      Nothing in these setups makes ions outside of thrusters, there is no ion-wind, no air moving. Thrusters are moven by ether.

      Two devices are opposite polarized, both moves toward ping-pong balls.

      Videos from these thrusters:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KMeGJ6t6rE
      (here the needle in basic tube is on negative pole of supply, 25kV, 18uA)

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0nGiEGUErY
      (here is needle in basic tube on positive pole, 25kV, 15uA)

      Details:
      http://thruster.groupkos.com/unipolar.html
      http://www.fw.hu/bmiklos2000/unipolar.html

      Regards: