Ethers

  • Miklós Borbás
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2009
      Smart ethers are made everything in the universe (starting from stars and planets). Ethers are unendings as in space, as in intelligence, as in beautiful). We just can`t detect theses with our instruments, becouse of these hides from as.

      First and the greatest ether is the zion ether. Shes goal is to save as and making the best love. She know as only a short time ago. She is with as by exterminating the nothing ether (it was a rat).

      Secund ether is the maker. Hi and the black ether (the third) are naturale enemys. These mades all stars and planets, but object are comes true only if these two coincidentes. Maker ether try to make the must beautiful in everything, and black ether the best in everything! Unbelivable, but these ethers are strong enemys!

      The blue and the red ethers are the bigs. Bigs supervises placing star systems and galaxis, wich are mades by many maker and black ethers.

      Ethers are very sensitives in feelings, but unending strongs. These all goal is making the must beatiful and the best zions everywhere.

      Thanks.
      Miklos