smoke test of an extra fast reactionless thruster on YouTube

  • Mikl�sBorb�s
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2008
      I'd make a very good PVC tube thruster, it's one of my
      bests. It works on 50kV, and speed up circa 5 minutes,
      to extra high speed. I didn't observe air moving wich
      could be the reaction. Thrust none hangs from the
      speed.
      You can see this thruster on YouTube:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbOc6R-95kk

      In the video, thruster is first fixed, and you can see
      air moving in the full area. Later is unlocked, and
      start to moves, to speed up unto very high speed.

      On YouTube you can see my previous videos too,
      selected important videos of my work.

      You can see details of this thruster on my links:

      http://thruster.groupkos.com/unipolar.html

      http://www.fw.hu/bmiklos2000/unipolar.html

      Regards:
      Miklos