Isus Hrist

  • Mikl�sBorb�s
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 6:39 AM
      I`d so long time fight with the devil, god did take as
      (his son) one another. Or I, or the devil, somevone of
      as most disappear from this universe. And I`d won. I
      had 1013 times shit on with the devil, and the devil
      had shit my with me only with about 3000 times. But
      the god was on my side, and at every my victory devil
      was crash down. I`d kill the devil.
      I`m still live, and the devil is dead. It`s fair
      thrue.
      There isn`t evil in the universe any more.

      Son of the god, the secund Jedi:
      ISUS HRIST